#1 dylan.angelart

dylan.angelart

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

Hi, Can someone help.

I recently purchased a Wasabi360.
I've updated to the new firmware but my XGD3 ISO's don't work.

XGD2 ISOs work perfectly.

I've run the ISOs through abgx360 but they still don't work.
I can burn them to DVD and they work with no problems.

I've spent hours searching the net and forums but I cant find an answer.
Am I doing something wrong? it's probably something really simple that I've missed.

Any help would be a great help.
Thanks

#2 dylan.angelart

dylan.angelart

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

Ok, I've sorted it. biggrin.gif

The select button on the outside of the case was not touching the button on the motherboard hence it wasn't updating the firmware from 1.0 to 1.2.

I knew it was going to be something really simple, the only problem is I've wasted hours trying to find a solution. mad.gif

#3 wattster

wattster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE(dylan.angelart @ Jan 30 2012, 02:03 AM) View Post

Ok, I've sorted it. biggrin.gif

The select button on the outside of the case was not touching the button on the motherboard hence it wasn't updating the firmware from 1.0 to 1.2.

I knew it was going to be something really simple, the only problem is I've wasted hours trying to find a solution. mad.gif

Thank you so much for finding that. I had exactly the same problem and was looking for a solution when I happened on your post.

On examination of my Wasabi360, I found the tab on the bottom of the Select button was just missing the corresponding button on the motherboard.

As a solution, I cut a small piece of plastic (the same size as the tab) from a flexible CD case and used a dab of Super Glue to glue it onto the front of the tab. When reassembled, it worked perfectly.

Must be a manufacturing error.

Anyway, your efforts have not been wasted because hopefully your post will guide many other confused souls onto the right path. biggrin.gif

#4 Zours26

Zours26

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

dylan.angelart, dude, you are my GOD !!!!!
I've this problem since 3 month, I checked many forums, I ask for help to the Wasabi Support, and no one helped me enough.
But you did it !! wink.gif

That's really a sneaky problem ... Thank you so much !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users