darklinky

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

so i am buying 2 consoles. One for me and one for my brother. Both ordered and paid for.

One is a jtag so thats fine the other...well.

The other is confusing the crap outta me, let me explain.

This other one is a phat on the newest dash with 2.1 installed and a samsung drive.

Now i have heard on this fine forum that i will be able to play 3xgd games if i buy a liteon burning drive (which i have and i am going to flash it, which i have been researching and im all sorted with this).

The guy i am buying from is on the net (ebay) so i know it will work but work with what????

He says i will be able to play any game as long as i use topology (i dont know what this is) from 3.0 This is his quote

"3.0 discs will work fine, so you might as well go for discs with topology data made for 3.0 The samsung does not check AP2.5 or topology data anyway"

So this is what is confusing me. Do i just burn anygames using abgx360 v 1.06 and use my freshly flashed Liteon 124b? Will any games work? What are my limits?

Edited by darklinky, 30 January 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#2 STICKY_BUD

STICKY_BUD

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE(darklinky @ Jan 29 2012, 04:41 PM) View Post

so i am buying 2 consoles. One for me and one for my brother. Both ordered and paid for.

One is a jtag so thats fine the other...well.

The other is confusing the crap outta me, let me explain.

This other one is a phat on the newest dash with 2.1 installed and a samsung drive.

Now i have heard on this fine forum that i will be able to play 3xgd games if i buy a liteon burning drive (which i have and i am going to flash it, which i have been researching and im all sorted with this).

The guy i am buying from is on the net (ebay) so i know it will work but work with what????

He says i will be able to play any game as long as i use topology (i dont know what this is) from 3.0 This is his quote

"3.0 discs will work fine, so you might as well go for discs with topology data made for 3.0 The samsung does not check AP2.5 or topology data anyway"

So this is what is confusing me. Do i just burn anygames using abgx360 v 1.06 and use my freshly flashed Liteon 124b? Will any games work? What are my limits?

fyi, most scene releases, or probably all you will be concerned about, are usually anounced on this site with the readme information posted. if it is not posted, it can be found in the download. just like the firmware you needed to grab for LT-MAX. these files tell you what they can do and sometimes what they cannot do.

you probably understand by now why your ebay seller will never be quite as reliable as this preferred source...

----------------------------------------------------------------
C4Es iXtreme LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
----------------------------------------------------------------

Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v2.01 for Samsung drives

- bugfix for 8.7Gb backups

- Support for XGD3 ixtreme backups using LT-MAX for maximum capacity on standard DVD+R DL discs. Passes all security checks for XGD3 including correct capacity.

- Support for large capacity DVD+R DL media (no errors when burning)

I would like to dedicate this fw to the Xbox Live Enforcement Team and the recent false (AP25) bans and subsequent reversal. Keep up the good work guys.

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.

#3 darklinky

darklinky

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:51 AM

Wow thanks man, so its a yes then if i read that right.

And im sorry for not searching for my answers more, but im getting a sore head trying to research EVERYTHING.

And most of it makes no sense to me.

To clarify all in need do it patch a game with abgx360 and burn using my flashd drive and it will play any game.

But anyway thanks sticky.

Edited by darklinky, 30 January 2012 - 03:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users