• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MegalodonDave

MegalodonDave

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

Looking for a few bits, would most likely collect and pay cash. UK based in w/yorkshire but will travel

needed.. wireless pad, remote, memory card (msoft or known to work for exploits) and dvd drive for v1.6.

Xbox bits seem hard to find now so ill pay decent money. PM or Email if u can help, cheer

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:22 PM

im to far out of your area to be a collect point, and i only have 1 wirless controller. i have remote sensors but no remotes.
as for the dvd drive.. Any dvd drive for an xbox will work, try to get a samsung if you can they are better, but thompson/phillips will be cheaper although the later revision thompsons arent that bad. the 1st batch of thompsons were terrible.
any memory card for the xbox will work for an exploit.

the only issues you get is when your trying yo use a usb flashdrive... some work some dont.

hope that helps your search some, if you need a remote sensor let me know il get 1 sent ouit to you but like i said i dont have any remotes.

Edited by shambles1980, 30 January 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#3 MegalodonDave

MegalodonDave

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:29 AM

Is the wireless pad any good? Ive never used on xbox1. Also is the ir receiver standard? so id be able to get an old hauppage remote working with xbmc plugins?

If yes to the above, name your price delivered

#4 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

dont want to sell the Wireless controller sorry,
but il send you the remote thing for cost of postage i dont use them so thats proably a couple of il have to check with the post office.

#5 Woodpeckah

Woodpeckah

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

I don't have anything to sell, but if you're looking for a good wireless controller, search for Logitech Cordless Precision Controller or Logitech Cordless Attack Controller on ebay. Sometimes you can get'em real cheap, you just have to be patient.

Edited by Woodpeckah, 09 February 2012 - 07:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users