2 replies to this topic

#1 jtf87

jtf87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Hi all

Im new to the modding scene, i just got a modded xbox 360 with a liteon drive modded up but ive no idea what the mod is, the guy who sold me it gave me a bunch of old games and they all work fine. I went to buy some new games (i live in China and there easy to come by). But when i try to play any of the new games the message comes up saying that the game requires an update and this must be applied before i can play it. I have not connected the internet up and the console has never been online. Does anybody know what the solution is for this problem as i am a noob and have no clue what to do?

many thanks in advance

Jtf87

#2 Guy Montag

Guy Montag

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

It might help if we knew more abut your console and which particular games are giving you difficulty. What dashboard version is your console? There are many different kinds of updates that can affect games from what I'm aware...there could be a necessary dash update...or there could be a title update for a specific game...or there could be an update to the security of the disk such as 2.5 APK or whatever.

Like I said, the more info you provide the more people on here can give you more specific advice.

#3 philiprambo

philiprambo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Reading,riding etc.
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

In my point of view updation refers to adding some new information regarding a already exists topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users