2 replies to this topic

#1 m0tek

m0tek

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hi Guys ,
Im currently on a non-banned flashed 360 (MS25) , it had a lot of problems reading my old dvd's so i had to switch the laser eye with an MS25 in order to not - re-flash , but on the way i saw i had problems updating to the latest dash and so i re-flashed it with the newest ixtreme (was a few weeks ago).

Recently i saw most of the stuff that come out are XGD3 and i am NOT able to run em with Iextreme ,
Is there any GOOD fixed solution in order to flash it via USB (i saw X360USB and other solutions , or blaster whatever thats called) ,
Im just sick of opening the 360 each time i want to flash , its a pain and i already killed most of the outer shell plastic wink.gif

Thanks!

#2 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:21 AM

Try the blaster like you said. Purchase a different case. Or just modify it (cut a hole into it mod lol).

#3 STICKY_BUD

STICKY_BUD

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:15 AM

yup, the blaster is the turnkey solution, but if you are careful you can mount a dual sata part from a pci slot adapter to the cage. i used to do this with my xenon. it also required 2 extra short sata cables to jump to the adapter, from external port to port and from the adapter to the drive. i also had to cut the insert under the hdd. when i wanted to flash the sammy, i just removed the hdd and the external cable.

there is definitely a thread about this in the external modding subforum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users