• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 goblin.2

goblin.2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

hi i just got this xbox360 and i but it in bmode sith the pSlax21 disc and but it came up saying its a samsung drive and i fond out it get spoof to be 1 as its a hitachi 0078fk so i took it back to it and tryed to mod it but now i get a red light and a e64 on my abox 360 so i think its bricked so is there anyway to unbrick it again plz

#2 amptor

amptor

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

The new dash is tempermental on Xenons with the spoofing of drives. I had a similar problem but I started out with a completely bricked 0078fk drive (which I still have, bad controller no idea where to get just the controller alone and I'm sure the rest of the drive is fine including the laser).

So I took a spare samsung drive and spoofed it to 0078fk and was getting some RROD error of some kind (it was a while ago I can't remember, E64 or whatever).

Then I ordered a 0078fk drive and received the wrong drive that I received when I initially ordered the replacement 0078fk [elapse of some time to make long story short]

I ended up getting the 0078fk drive and putting the original 0078fk key in and the system works perfectly fine now with the current dash and I got it back to the person that it belongs to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users