1 reply to this topic

#1 wreksta

wreksta

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

hello all just got an xb slim drive in that someone has messed up its bad ill take a pic but for now ill upload a pic of the board and the damage with indication anyone know a quick fix via just jumping the missing parts

worst part is he aint dumped it or got key before attempting

its damaged at the mpx01 point there is a about 6 resistors just up to the left of the mediatek chip

they are all off due to bad soldering or whatever he has done lol ill attemp a repair but i dont have thes resistors to hand so was wondering cant i just soler wire in from mediatek chip to point where they were located

picture shown now what i need is a alternate place so i can wire legs of mediatek chip direct to there via's after those resistors its a chance it may just work after this is done please can anyone help im confident about soldering etc so just where i could route those to

IPB Image

#2 krizalid

krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

ouch!!! I'm afraid RGH is the only way to go and replacing that PCB, flashing with another firmware, spoofing key into nand prior to flashing and removing the fcrt.bin check with xeBuild...

I don't know of another solution. blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users