Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

Well today before reading up on anything I went to get into my Netflix and was prompted for a dash update. I figured what tha hell and let it do its thing. At the very end my console went to reboot and nada. it wont boot even to the retail dash. I then started reading and found that some said the CB was updated to a 2 part CB now on Fats and that they weren't sure on the Slims. Well I can confirm the CB has changed and I am not sure if that means the Glitch board will need new timings or what but I think I will have to unhook the Glitch board now just so I can load my stock dash. below is a pick of my old dash and CBs and the new dash I got today.

IPB Image

#2 Definitely Wapner

Definitely Wapner

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

Would there be any way, if you already had an older NAND and CPU key that you might just be able to flash the old NAND back?

#3 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

I'm not entirely sure. I tried old nand with correct LDV Values for the glitch and no luck yet. Trying now to just get it to load the original dash again.

I got my original dash working again. If you have the Glitch Board powered on with the original stock dash now it will not boot. I removed the power wire on the Glitch Board and it fired right up on my Stock Dash.

Edited by Antman1, 16 February 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#4 NeTRaVeR

NeTRaVeR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hey Antman....

I too fell into the same trap and my RGH dual boot is now dead! Let me know when you have a fix for yours as I would hate to lose this console due to my stupidity!

I have seen the guys at Xecuter seem to have "fixed" the 14717 update but I can't tell whether this fix needed to be applied before the 14717 update was run or after?

Thanks in advance for all your posts thus far.... love your work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users