• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:24 AM

J-Runner Coming Soon and More Xecuter DemoN details
Posted by XanTium | February 16 22:24 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From team-xecuter.com:

J-Runner is an all new JTAG/RGH app has been in development for a number of weeks by members of Team Jungle & Team Xecuter.

Currently being hammered and tweaked by 30+ members of the teams, J-Runner will become the De facto choice for all JTAG/RGH modders much like Jungle Flasher has been for all Firmware enthusiasts.

Here is a screen shot of an earlier beta to give you an idea of what it will look like. We also slipped in a few official details of the Xecuter DemoN project.

Xecuter J-Runner
In the meantime Xecuter has welcomed several new colleagues on to the team due to the current massive workload. Current projects include the 1175 fw, Xenon RGH, Corona RGH & 6752 CB along with several new hardware projects.

There will be many surprises in store over the next few weeks.

Official Site: http://team-xecuter.com

#2 TheFallen93

TheFallen93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

That UI is fucking shit, better keep tweaking...

#3 sighbringer

sighbringer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE(TheFallen93 @ Feb 17 2012, 03:51 PM) View Post

That UI is fucking shit, better keep tweaking...

I've been visiting X-S for several years now and everyone has always been so helpful. Its amazing how many people give away their time to strengthen this community and I'm thankful for that.

What exactly have you contributed? If you don't like the UI why don't YOU build one? Whine much?

#4 hyfall381

hyfall381

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:05 AM

I think it looks pretty sweet. I've never gotten into the RGH yet and I don't know anything about how to do it.

Using the X360 USB Pro and JF to flash a 360 is pretty damn easy.

If this program and a piece of hardware makes doing the RGH mod that much easier...I'm all for it.

#5 K3thunder

K3thunder

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Can i just have it now! Theres so much id like to contribute if i could have the proper tools. sad.gif

#6 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

nahhh i would rather just use nandpro and multi-builder, to be honest these noob tools just make it more of a pain in the ass for the professional installers because it will make more idiots try to install the RGH them selves most end users lack the soldering skills to properly install the chips so unless J-Runner makes a pair of magic soldering hands come out of your computer it will just be another proggie...on a side note you shouldn't claim your going to be the AIO proggie for RGH/J-Tag when you haven't even added the RGbuild stuff....dvd drive mods are one thing i can teach a monkey how to mod a drive but the RGH is a whole different world

Edited by ravendrow, 18 February 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#7 ddxcb

ddxcb

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Feb 18 2012, 09:00 AM) View Post

nahhh i would rather just use nandpro and multi-builder, to be honest these noob tools just make it more of a pain in the ass for the professional installers because it will make more idiots try to install the RGH them selves most end users lack the soldering skills to properly install the chips so unless J-Runner makes a pair of magic soldering hands come out of your computer it will just be another proggie...on a side note you shouldn't claim your going to be the AIO proggie for RGH/J-Tag when you haven't even added the RGbuild stuff....dvd drive mods are one thing i can teach a monkey how to mod a drive but the RGH is a whole different world

lawl multibuilder is a noob tool.

#8 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE(ddxcb @ Feb 18 2012, 10:42 AM) View Post

lawl multibuilder is a noob tool.

i agree it is a noob tool that is kinda the point aren't there enough already. i have had to fix at least 20 damaged PLL_BYPASS points since the noob tools started coming out

#9 hyfall381

hyfall381

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Feb 18 2012, 06:00 PM) View Post

nahhh i would rather just use nandpro and multi-builder, to be honest these noob tools just make it more of a pain in the ass for the professional installers

lol @ "professional installers"

#10 pperez664

pperez664

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:exposing the New World Order/illuminati
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

Thanks but ill just stick to coolshrimps proggy. Its got everything i need plus no advertising.

P.S.
I know that dude a couple of post up didnt just sign up to cheerlead for teamx did he? laugh.gif

Edited by pperez664, 18 February 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#11 sighbringer

sighbringer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(pperez664 @ Feb 18 2012, 02:43 PM) View Post

Thanks but ill just stick to coolshrimps proggy. Its got everything i need plus no advertising.

P.S.
I know that dude a couple of post up didnt just sign up to cheerlead for teamx did he? laugh.gif

Yeah I did. I'll let you in on a secret...
The whole team paid me in blowjobs.... Totally worth it.

#12 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

It will be nice to have a tool that will be fully supported as I am sure this one will be supported as diligently as jungleflasher is. Thanks.

#13 MooGliSH

MooGliSH

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:20 AM

I've never had a single problem using any of the 5+ existing AIO tools. Another case of Xecuter "re-inventing" the wheel.

#14 sinclairuser

sinclairuser

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

gotta laugh at tx seems like they tweaked too long quite a few hardware/software projects will probably be shelved now and im not just talking about tx loads in the"scene" have been fighting amongst themselves to make rgh noob friendly
this latest dash has shafted dual boot in the short term anyway
im afraid rgh will now never be more than the preserve of wannabe devs and fanboys just like jtag
the sad thing is that prices will go up on glitched machines as there will be fewer consoles that can be glitched just like jtag and dont forget when new games start to require this dash dashes or games will need to be patched which means retrograde software/firmware i sometimes wonder if it would be better if developers just released these things when complete instead of tempting us with vaporware for months as it only gives m$ time to shut the door sad.gif

#15 sneakypeanut

sneakypeanut

X-S Young Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:45 AM

wow what a pile of shit... as usual coping what every other developer is doing

guess il get back to work with exploit v2 tongue.gif lets just say what i got so far is 1000x sexier looking than this tongue.gif

Peanut out....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users