• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 theifdark

theifdark

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hi, this is a mod I made, it took about 3 weeks. It uses a few features you have seen before, but this one brings a lot more to the playing field. 6 customs classes that you set your self, for both primary and secondary weapons, 9 modes, and the ring of lights tells you whats going on.

If you check it out on my blog it gives you schematics, and code. It's pretty easy to fallow its just really hard to build it small enough to fit inside the controller.

http://theifdark.blo...fire-fully.html

It was also posted on hackaday.com

http://hackaday.com/...y-new-features/

Thanks everyone.

--Shawn McCombs

Also make sure to check out the video!

Edited by theifdark, 17 February 2012 - 07:08 AM.

#2 XBOXMODDERINNEED

XBOXMODDERINNEED

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Modding of course!!!!!!!!
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:09 AM

First of all let me say welcome to the community.

Secondly that is fantastic man. I have clicked both links and watched the video. It is absolutely awesome so thank you posting such great information and i will be trying this mod any time soon.

Cheers again and keep on posting awesome tutorials like this

Ryan

#3 theifdark

theifdark

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

Thank you, smile.gif

-Shawn McCombs

#4 zeropopular

zeropopular

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

~ I really think that you did a good job... i actually have to say I really respect you for your work and sharing it freely... Most people would try and make money off your work here... My hats off to you... Personally I'm going to make the same controller just because you remind me of myself... And it looks pretty bad ass too...
We all should attempt to to put a little of ourselves into the projects we do even if they may seem small and unnecessary.. trivial.. pointless. fantastic, or even not exactly possible yet... Inspiration, creativity, and passion have always made me smile and laugh (I think those are the most important things to do to have a good day)...So I really appreciate the character you put in your video and the work you've done... thank you

(If you can explain how to program actives in Gears of War that would be amazing but no worries either way)
*tips his cap*
~Zeropopular~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users