• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 daretogo

daretogo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:02 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Aaron and I offer DVD flashing, Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service, and JTAG service.

I can flash ANY drive in the 'fat' style 360's for a flat rate of $20.

I can perform the PMT probe and Kamikaze hacks to modify slims as well ($40 or $60 depending on the hack required)

I offer JTAG service for $60 -I will JTAG your Xbox 360, provide copies of original NAND dump, and update you to the newest available version of a JTAG'd hacked dash

I also offer Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service for $90 -RGH your Xbox 360, provide copies of original NAND dump, and update you to the newest available version of a hacked dash. This includes the cost of the glitch modchip that is left permanently installed in your system.

Call, Text, or Email: 720-281-9561 weekendmodder@gmail.com

I also keep my website up to date with all the services I offer. Find it at www.weekendmodder.blogspot.com

#2 daretogo

daretogo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

Bump.

Still doing mods out here in the Greater Denver Area!

#3 daretogo

daretogo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE(daretogo @ Feb 17 2012, 04:02 PM) View Post

Hi everyone! My name is Aaron and I offer DVD flashing, Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service, and JTAG service.

I can perform the PMT probe and Kamikaze hacks to modify slims as well ($40 or $50 depending on the hack required)

I offer JTAG service for $60 -I will JTAG your Xbox 360, provide copies of original NAND dump, and update you to the newest available version of a JTAG'd hacked dash

I also offer Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service for $90 -RGH your Xbox 360, provide copies of original NAND dump, and update you to the newest available version of a hacked dash. This includes the cost of the glitch modchip that is left permanently installed in your system.

I also keep my website up to date with all the services I offer. Find it at www.weekendmodder.blogspot.com

Bump!

Now also offering sales and install of the X360 key! Play games right from your USB hard drive with a very simple interface.

hundreds of consoles done in the Denver Area! Convenitently located off the Parker road exit from I225.

Edited by daretogo, 26 November 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#4 daretogo

daretogo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE(daretogo @ Feb 17 2012, 04:02 PM) View Post

I can perform the PMT probe and Kamikaze hacks to modify slims as well ($40 or $60 depending on the hack required)

Hi all! Still in the Denver area offering mods! Contact info and website still the same.

"Phat" flash still just $20
"Slim" flash just $40 (Not including replacement PCB for those that require it)
JTAG service lowered to $40.
RGH service just $60 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS ADD (regular price $90)

#5 daretogo

daretogo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE(daretogo @ Feb 17 2012, 05:02 PM) View Post

New website www.weekendmodder.com and new store at store.weekendmodder.com Still doing flashing and modding in the greater denver area. Literally hundreds of mods done! Give me a call!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users