• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Statecowboy9

Statecowboy9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

I should preface by saying I've done a few RGH (even on slim) before this so I'm not completely noobish. Also, I started a thread in Xecuter as well, but can't seem to get much help...

http://team-xecuter........2031&page=4

Now, I had a slim that I attempted to perform RGH on and now can't get the console to boot, E04 red light.

How I got there:
I read nand with JTag tool (and Nand-x) just fine, 0 mismatches. I then flashed RGH to nand, and afterwards remembered that I had not yet checked the dashboard version, so I flashed the original nand back to the console and booted up to check it, booted up fine everything great. So then back to flashing rgh to nand, and I flashed my glitch chip (coolrunner). Then I installed the cool runner, this is where my roubles started. After I installed, I plugged the xbox in to boot to Xell and got nothing. I realized the power brick was red, so I unplugged and checked all my soldering and tried again. This time the power brick was not red, but it would not boot, gave me error E04. I've been stuck here since. I've tried everything I can think of, and whatever others can think of. I posted here because I know not everyone follows Xecuter's site.

Any ideas/tips are greatly appreciated.

#2 krazykraz

krazykraz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

Try hitting eject a few times while it is trying to boot up... had one that did the same thing and that helped...

#3 Statecowboy9

Statecowboy9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE(krazykraz @ Feb 21 2012, 05:36 PM) View Post

Try hitting eject a few times while it is trying to boot up... had one that did the same thing and that helped...

Not sure if you're pulling my leg, but I will give this a try when I get home. blink.gif

Did you end up fixing yours or do you hit eject a bunch of times now?

#4 Statecowboy9

Statecowboy9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

For what it's worth, tried resetting a bunch and it didnt work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users