• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NinKenDo

NinKenDo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

I've had an original Xbox for quite a few years now, running an exploit with an UnleashX dash (although I recently made the switch to XBMC4Xbox as my main Dash).

After viewing some videos and images, particularly this one I've felt inspired to move on to something with a bit more "wow"/gimmick factor, so I'm thinking of getting a modchip.

I've been reading all the material on here and will continue to, but I would like some more personal advice, and I don't mihnd you guys throwing lots at me.

If you guys could let me know what gimmicks/features are available with modchips today I'd really love to know. Stuff like that little LCD panel, the activity lights other neat modification easily visible which add extra functionality.

I have a V1.1 Xbox.

I'm obviously slghtly inclined to Xecutor at the moment, but thast's really because I don't know much about what gimmicks other lines can offer.

I hope you guys don't mind educating a newbie, I'm serious about putting in some time to learn.

Thanks.

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

prety sure you need an xecuter x3 for a lcd display pannel..
really hard to find now, and the lcd will set you back if you can find one, for the benefits vs cost you wont be gaining much of anything..
your best bet to find one would be to troll ebay for "faulty" xboxes and check the pictures looking to see if they have the tell tail signs of the xecuter bank select buttons + lcd chips.

on the other hand if you want to hardware modify your xbox. you can Tsop flash a 1.1 xbox.
your probably wanting to use the IND bios, as that one lets you easily cutomize the booting flubber screen and so on. but dont disable all animations.
And its better to totaly dissable the IGR feature of the Ind bios.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users