I UPDATED TO MOST RECENT DASHBOARD AS OF 2/24/2012 <-- Maybe that's why I can't get my key?
Can't extract DVD Key. Don't know if firmware is flashing correctly.
I have done massive readings and have gathered some intellect towards this product despite the missleading posts on some websites.
Xbox360 Slim 4GIG launch console, bought it like 2nd day slims were released.
9504(0272-LOCKED-STOCK-Launch Console) with a lifted trace where sputnik would normally be installed(was under the influence XD), has worked since the accident like 4 months. Could this be the problem? Does the Wasabi use that trace, the one u cut for the sputnik install, it is NOT repaird!! GOING TO REPAIR TOMORROW FOR LULZ
The hard drive I'm using is from a 20gig 360PHAT enclosure that I opened and moved it to a ESATA enclosure. Maybe the HDD is too small? It's a Fujitsu.
Hard drive reads fine through both USB and ESATA, tested both with 2 completely different PCs.
Hard drive is formatted NTFS and MBR, no extra or hidden partitions, just the main one.
1. I installed everything correctly, this I'm positive of but am probably going to recheck a 10th time....
2. Okay, so 6 hours ago I finally got an enclosure with ESATA after recieving my Wasabi S Ultra from Divineo's most recent restock the 22nd.
3. I hook everything up PROPERLY, files on hard drive from most recent update for firmware, the beta 3.
4. Hold select while turning on 360 in PASS THROUGH MODE, light flashes blue like 3-5 times on left button, then left button turns green and right button turns a solid red.
5. I CANNOT EXTRACT DVD KEY!! I tried in EMULATION and PASS THROUGH with no goes =[ I've pushed that button on the left: middle, left, right, up, and down holding the button till the 360 splash is finished, no key.
6. If I hold the top arrow, I can see the firmware information in the ISO menu.
I'm not sure if I flashed my firmware, and I cannot extract the key.
I tried to supply as much information as I can think of at the moment, and will update and add more information if needed. I understand the emulator is new and buggy
EDIT:I've tried 1-4k allocations, placed files all over HDD, route, \wasabi\, still no go. Kinda think it's the hard drive... But Everything seems to be in order with it, defragged, scanned, etc. Gonna see if I can get my hands on a different enclosure and hard drive before I take it apart again =[
Also, switching around the files caused unusual flashes in LEDs. Seems like everytime I format the drive I get a different set of LEDs, sometimes the left just blinks red and blue, sometimes just red, itll also blink blue 3-5 times and then go solid red.... AHHH!
I can view the firmware information through the video library, shows everything including NO DVD KEY FOUND! If I can view what's on the HD from that menu, it is working properly right? It SHOULD work,
Another edit: I feel as if the unrepaired trace for a failed 'homemade' sputnik may be the problem, but I don't know if that would affect the flashing of the firmware for Wasabi.
Edited by kray34, 24 February 2012 - 02:38 PM.