Photo

Old Box With Evolution X - 3935 - Upgrade?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

Where in the instructions did it tell you to reboot after backing up the eeprom? You backup the eeprom, then select "Basic Install, UnleashX Dashboard", because you want to install the softmod......

Load Splinter Cell, load the gamesave, install the softmod from scratch.

#17 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:04 AM

lol...

Sorry but Lol.

You would do well to fully follow every little step exactly as told by heimdall..

Il give you a summary of what hes telling you so you understand why hes telling you these things..

When you have a softmod from a game exploit it is usualy old. So we update them.
You use the hexen disk to Update the softmod, it does this by 1st deleting the old softmod then installing the new one to do this you 1st select the option in hexen, it then does its thing and makes you back up your eeprom. when its gone to the next screen you select the back up eeprom option again and it will say "Backing up eeprom smile.gif" then you use the back to settings menu option and you will see a "basic install Unleash-x or similar option" that will then install the updated soft mod for you and make you a nice safe shadow c.

After you have done that You can then go back to hexen and use the hexen options to change your display settings to ntsc. you simply press a or b like the thing tells you. then restart. if you can display ntsc on your tv when you restart the picture will be good so you can then go back to hexen and enable the hd video modes..

Now thats the basic version.
if you want to be able to do it you need to read carfully what your told and do it exactly like told.
Any time you think Hmm.. im stuck, il just reboot.. say "WAIT STOP, did the instructions tell me to reboot here?? I better go double check them. and if they seem unclear I should ask a question and get an answer before rebooting"

Good luck.

and have fun heimdall. Il be here chuckeling in the shaddows.

Edited by shambles1980, 26 February 2012 - 05:05 AM.

#18 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE(shambles1980 @ Feb 26 2012, 05:04 AM) View Post

Il be here chuckeling in the shaddows.

Me too. biggrin.gif

#19 Hawk321

Hawk321

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Well, I appreciate the help but you wrote nothing about to backup the eprom or installing unleashed.

You told me to install 2.2.4 and reboot, I will hotswap the disk and start again.

Thx for the help.

Hawk

#20 Hawk321

Hawk321

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Everything is working fine now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users