• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chrisssj2

chrisssj2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

I have one xbox which is banned and has a crippled HDD, which means the savegames were corrupted if I transferred them, couple a years ago I transferred all those savegames to my new "untouched" original xbox 360 using Modio and usb XTAF. The savegames worked fine. Don't remember the exact procedure I followed though, I remember I meddled around with devide ID and profile ID I think to make it match the new xbox. I did one by one by hand.

Now I have a RGH- xbox coolrunner chip + FSD 2.2

I want to transfer all save games again. So I tested the method as I rememberd it.

I made a new profile with the same name, then I made a savegame with ninja gaiden 2, I transferred it to pc and looked at the ID's and compared them. They were different ofc. Then I loaded up the ninja gaiden 2 save games which I want to transfer from the old the xbox after "fixing" them. The saves were recognised, i saw icon ingame, the save was under my profilename, but when I tried loading it, it said it was corrupted.????

Is there any easy way to transfer all the savegames to my new JTAG console? Some automisation software?

Because editing over 100 savegames is too much for me. Besides.. it appears corrupted?

Could use some help here thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users