• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

Team Infinity Matrix Trident - Triple NAND Solution
Posted by XanTium | February 25 21:17 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From infinitymod.com:

We are proud to announce the MATRIX TRIDENT (PSI), the first TRIPLE NAND solution available for Xbox360.

Team Infinity Matrix Trident
The TRIDENT will transform your Xbox360 16 MB NAND in 3 independent 16 MB banks that can be read and write with any available SPI reader/writer solution using software tools like Nandpro 2.0 and Nandpro 3.0.
The trident can work together with any Glitcher solution present in the market.
A flat cable is supplied to directly connect it to the Matrix GLitcher II, for enhanced performances.
It features a quick solder board solution for the Trinity slim and an external switch with led indicators to quickly choose which one of the THREE banks of NAND to use.
With the Matrix Trident you can assign one bank to the Original NAND, the second bank to boot a modified dashboard and the third NAND bank to boot Xell or a second dashboard.
Whether you use it for fun or for hacking purposes, the Trident is going to be the tool of choice to add extra NAND capacity to your Xbox360.

FEATURES:
- Allows for the use of 3 Independent banks of NAND on the Xbox 360.
- No need to cut any tracks on the Xbox360 motherboard.
- Extenal switch to quickly change among the 3 NANDs
- Compatible with every glitching solution present in the market, including Matrix Glitcher II.
- Compatible with any xbox360 with 16 MB NAND.
- Easy to install thanks to quicksolder point design.
- Blocks can be read / write with any SPI hardware present in the market.
- Compatible with Nandpro 2.0 and 3.0 software.

Installation Diagram for SLIM Xbox360 is already available in the DOWNLOAD section of the website. Other models diagram will be uploaded in few hours. A complete installation Tutorial and usage for the MATRIX TRIDENT will be online by tomorrow.

Finally an announcement for console owners that had the RGH feature disabled due to recent 14717 dashboard upgrade:

FAT Xbox360:
A new solution to re-enable RGH and Trident Style additional NAND on Fat consoles is under advanced development.

SLIM Xbox360:
A working solution is already under test and we will release it right after completing all the needed tests. Fortunately, due to hardware difference, the changes on Slim were not drastically as the one implemented on the Fat.

Official Site: http://infinitymod.com

#2 kingdt

kingdt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

First we had our lonely nand, then we had dual nands, now we have triple nands, when will the madness stop unsure.gif

#3 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:21 PM

what would you use a third nand for?

#4 snake3

snake3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Feb 26 2012, 05:21 PM) View Post

what would you use a third nand for?

one stock, one for RGH, and one bitch NAND for testing purposes

#5 turfster

turfster

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Music, Golf, and fixing electronics

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

It looks like you have to use a usb/lpt nand flasher to read/write nands. They should make it like the cygnos where you can read/write with the trident itself. Anyway, I orderd one to try it. I guess once the nand's are installed you can just use rawflash to update in the future.

#6 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(snake3 @ Feb 26 2012, 04:41 PM) View Post

one stock, one for RGH, and one bitch NAND for testing purposes

you can do that with a stock nand. use pin headers, dump nand b4 testing then write pre test nand back after testing is complete. you could even extend the headers to right under the side panels for easy axx and quick hiding.

#7 biscoito

biscoito

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE(kingdt @ Feb 26 2012, 05:47 AM) View Post

First we had our lonely nand, then we had dual nands, now we have triple nands, when will the madness stop unsure.gif

Dev kit

#8 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

im looking for a dual nand for my other slim witch already has usb spi and rgh working so if this is the right price i might go for it but there is one thing i would like to know

have they been kind enuff to include points to connect a rgh chip to like 3.3v so we can disable rgh using the switch

with my other slim using cygnos i had no choice but to power the glitchchip from cygnos to disable the rgh
having a long arse wire+switch on the normal stby3.3v messed up the glitch timing

#9 turfster

turfster

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Music, Golf, and fixing electronics

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE(warbeast @ Feb 26 2012, 07:33 PM) View Post
im looking for a dual nand for my other slim witch already has usb spi and rgh working so if this is the right price i might go for it but there is one thing i would like to know

have they been kind enuff to include points to connect a rgh chip to like 3.3v so we can disable rgh using the switch

with my other slim using cygnos i had no choice but to power the glitchchip from cygnos to disable the rgh
having a long arse wire+switch on the normal stby3.3v messed up the glitch timing

Yes, they have a built in switch to disable the glitch chip. If you use matrix 2 with it its built in with cable provided, otherwise you have to solder to 2 points(X.Y) for 3.3v going in to chip. Its basically same as using a relay switch with cygnos, but its built in to the trident.

#10 joe90

joe90

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

It going a bit like the razor blades...

#11 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Feb 26 2012, 06:05 PM) View Post

you can do that with a stock nand. use pin headers, dump nand b4 testing then write pre test nand back after testing is complete. you could even extend the headers to right under the side panels for easy axx and quick hiding.

i would not risk ruining my stock nand chip by repeated flashing

#12 trealnyce

trealnyce

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

As you can tell I rarely post comments due to the high volume of work and the little time I have to give to my family but I do swear by this product!! I sincerely want to give thanks to infinity mods for a great and well thought out product.

1st Original NAND

2nd NAND auto boot to freestyle dash

3rd NAND currently blank but awaiting Team exciter fusion: http://team-xecuter....sion-is-coming/

Or in the meantime you can install a dev kit

Here I'm showing Xbox live and then NAND 2 with freestyle dashboard booting up: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=DDxxUhE6hNM

I have installed the Cygnos dual chip before and I always manager to get them to work but they always gave me some type of issues. Again no disrespect to team Cygnos.

But the triple NAND trident in my personal book is official. Straight forward easier to install with a lot more options.

Peace!

#13 playonlcd

playonlcd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Xbox 360 technical discussion
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:40 AM

Seems that this half price solution is better than TX based one as is doing the same job.

I do appreciate their work, but no offence, 45 pounds for a nand and some components nice arranged around are way overpriced, as the hole pcb is less than 10-15$ if make the math.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users