xeBuild GUI v2.01
Posted by XanTium | February 25 21:35 EST | News Category: Xbox360
Swizzy released a new version of his GUI for xeBuild, adding support for the new version and more ...|
- Fixed: Updated the hardcoded MD5 hashes for critical files that were included at release, forgot to update those prior to 2.0 FINAL release :$
- Updated: Dashfiles.xml now also includes 14717 dashfiles link and MD5 hash, they weren't uploaded prior to release, thus i couldn't link to them
- Fixed: The app would crash when trying to copy stuff from Manual tab in xeBuild (or paste, or anything else like that) not anymore
- Changed: CFLDV is now included every time you build a non-ECC nand image (Retail, Glitch, Freeboot, Devkit) if you've entered it manually...
- Fixed: The SMC Failsafe should no longer force you to answer stupid questions about what SMC to use (if you've already selected it)
- Fixed: You can now properly select if you want to use Simple or Advanced mode when autostarting or loading settings...
- Fixed: The app now loads options.ini properly, and if it exists next to the executable it'll also load it properly as if you had pressed the button to load it...
** NOTE: If this file exists it both implies that you are an advanced user and want to use these settings, thus it'll automatically use these settings for you... **
- Added: The app now loads launch.ini aswell instead of just using it...
- Changed: When saving settings the app will now default to "default.xml" and the App directory, allowing you to quickly select alot of presets that you want it to have when loading the app
- Fixed: I've fixed the ini's for 14717 so they are proper now...
- Changed: The debug log that is created when there is an error with the build process (after running throught all the failsafes) will now also include xebuild's verbose log...
- Changed: 14719 is now also included!
- Changed: Dashlaunch 2.31 is now the used version...
- Fixed: Bug with xeBuild Custom settings, i was apparently tired when i made that functions fanspeed?! there is no such setting, it's gpufan/cpufan!
- Changed: I'm no longer downloading files from logic-sunrise, instead i've got a dedicated host for all files (giving me more control!)
Official Site: n/a, by Swizzy
Download: n/a (might be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)
News-Source: xbins.org | xbox-360.logic-sunrise.com
xeBuild GUI v2.01
2 replies to this topic
Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:35 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users