• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 moses_373

moses_373

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

I couldn't quite understand from the post and was hoping someone might be able to clear up a question for me. I have an up to date Xenon jtag, could I use this product to install a dual booting nand and safely log into live with the non-jtag side? I would assume not, just because of all the wires and resistors installed onto the motherboard during the jtag hack. Please flame gently, I'm a huge noob.

#17 boflc

boflc

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE(moses_373 @ Feb 28 2012, 12:04 PM) View Post

I couldn't quite understand from the post and was hoping someone might be able to clear up a question for me. I have an up to date Xenon jtag, could I use this product to install a dual booting nand and safely log into live with the non-jtag side? I would assume not, just because of all the wires and resistors installed onto the motherboard during the jtag hack. Please flame gently, I'm a huge noob.

you can -either- utilize smc/gpu jtag injection -or- glitch.

so, no.

what you'd do (and this is making a huge assumption regarding the reliability of a glitched xenon [t-x mentions that in their rgh2.0 "announcement" that they'd only recommend glitching a xenon to grab the keys, not to reliably/consistently boot into a hacked dash]), is get a xenon-capable glitching board -along- with the demon. you'd update the box to the latest live kernel, then install everything. one nand (e.g. demon) would be used for hacked dash/kernel whereas the other (e.g. onboard) would be the up-to-date one.

(all that said, i didn't read how sb is getting reset on nand-switch).

#18 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

I want it now! lol... Stop teasing us! Haha great news TX

#19 somenutter

somenutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

Ive only soldered a few chips onto dvd drives in the past , How hard would one of these be ? Id rather give it a go myself but if its for a pro only ill have to practice for ages first , If anyone has an idea please respond , Also ive lost all my equipment since i come to Thailand , Whats the best kit to get , Id love to buy a all in one kit with a soldering iron , solder flux fiberglass pen etc whatever else is needed , Cant wait to have a go , Love the custom dashboards ive seen

Edited by somenutter, 29 February 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#20 darklord88

darklord88

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

i have a rgh with coolrunner chip, with the demon being able to work with the coolrunner, and now seeing the tx fusion kernal, i could have normal xbox one one side like previous people have asked, but then instead of say freestyle dash, could use fusion? fusion, assuming its not an april fools joke lol looks promising! very excited.

just kinda confused as what all these new chips etc mean.

thanks for input

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users