• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:56 AM

Team Xecuter Presents RGH 2.0
Posted by XanTium | February 25 21:56 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From team-xecuter.com:

The newly formed RGH Development Team at Xecuter HQ are proud to announce that all Phat consoles have now been defeated and are totally glitch-able without having a previous NAND dump or CPU KEY (the same applies to Slim Trinity that have been updated to 14717/14719) !

Codenamed RGH 2.0, new features introduced:
* Hack now works on new CB's (14717/14719 update)
* Hack now works with all Refurbished Split CB's (4577, 5772, 6752)
- Zephyr CB 4577, 4575
- Falcon/Opus CB 5772, 5773
- Jasper CB 6752, 6753
- Trinity (Slim) CB 9230

To confirm, we can now glitch Phats with any kernel and any bootloader. As soon as you have your CPU KEY, and you are using an Xecuter DemoN you will ALWAYS be able to switch to a fully hacked NAND and it can never be stopped no matter what update you apply and no matter which efuses are blown !

We will be helping the J-Runner team to implement all of the new code which will allow you to build a patched ecc for any Phat NAND / Kernel / Bootloader.

The Xenon RGH hack will also be released however the quality of glitching seems to be as poor as the infamous Zephyr. No doubt once its out there users can tweak away at it and get some better results, the feeling here is that it's time wasted at the moment when we should be working on Corona. Currently it's a "repair" method at best to rescue DVD keys.

This is a new style of RGH hack (hence RGH 2.0) and there will be a new JED file, changes to the CoolRunner design, changes to the QSB's and possibly new install methods (we'll also show you how to change your older version TX CoolRunner to be compatible with the new hack, and initial tests have shown that other cheaper versions of RGH hardware will not work at all).

Work on fine tuning the hack is currently ongoing to make it as solid as possible, however we hope to have everything ready asap.

Members of our team are also working hard on the new Slim Corona model and can tell you that great progress has made made there too. We'll just say that we feel bad for anyone who paid good money for any glitch mod that was advertised as being "Corona Ready".

Stay tuned for more news :)

Thanks to Tiros & GliGli for their initial work on the RGH hack. Without them none of this would have been possible.

Official Site: team-xecuter.com

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:01 AM

Fantastic news. Now I feel satisfied to update all of my fat consoles.

#3 ruciz

ruciz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

good news and great work, can't wait to see what changed and how it affects each rev.

im very curious as to how the xenon hack works actually, as before we couldn't restore the full speed after successful glitch. Be interesting to see what they came up with.

Edited by ruciz, 26 February 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#4 ploggy

ploggy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

Does this mean all slims are glitchable including the hana-less slims?

#5 kast555

kast555

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

I haven't been Modding since my xbox1 days with the old X3 and softmodds. I've been waiting and waiting and Waiting. I read about the RGH 1.0 and I started to awaken. Now seeing this I'm up and Adam.

#6 wadodem

wadodem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

Aargh, I just ordered a Coolrunner! Will the update to it be software or will the hardware/installation need to be changed? I have not upgraded to the new dash, should I go ahead with the installation anyway using RGH 1 or should I wait?

Does RGH 2.0 require a Demon or will it work with LPT NAND programming?

#7 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(wadodem @ Feb 26 2012, 12:04 AM) View Post

Aargh, I just ordered a Coolrunner! Will the update to it be software or will the hardware/installation need to be changed? I have not upgraded to the new dash, should I go ahead with the installation anyway using RGH 1 or should I wait?

Does RGH 2.0 require a Demon or will it work with LPT NAND programming?

Did you even read the post?
This is a new style of RGH hack (hence RGH 2.0) and there will be a new JED file, changes to the CoolRunner design, changes to the QSB's and possibly new install methods (we'll also show you how to change your older version TX CoolRunner to be compatible with the new hack, and initial tests have shown that other cheaper versions of RGH hardware will not work at all).

If I was to guess, Demon won't be required.

#8 rwcottrell

rwcottrell

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

im guessing microsofts next update will be something to mess with flashed drives,backups ect and once thats defeated[and it will be] they will move on to next gen.its almost funny how fast they are defeated nowadays.

#9 wadodem

wadodem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE(Aldanga @ Feb 26 2012, 08:12 AM) View Post

Did you even read the post?

Yes I read that, the question is whether the change to the Coolrunner will be just a reflash of the Coolrunner, hardware mods to the Coolrunner board, and/or changes to the installation wiring. From the way they worded it, it isn't clear. But I guess no-one outside TX knows yet.

#10 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE(wadodem @ Feb 26 2012, 02:05 AM) View Post

Yes I read that, the question is whether the change to the Coolrunner will be just a reflash of the Coolrunner, hardware mods to the Coolrunner board, and/or changes to the installation wiring. From the way they worded it, it isn't clear. But I guess no-one outside TX knows yet.

changes to the CoolRunner design, changes to the QSB's and possibly new install methods

I'd say that's pretty clear.

#11 ekruob

ekruob

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

What are the min/max/average boot times for phats & slims with RGH 2.0?

(deciding whether to keep my brand-new Jasper or sell it and buy a slim - depends entirely on RGH 2.0 boot times)

Edited by ekruob, 26 February 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#12 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE(Xbox-Scene @ Feb 26 2012, 03:56 AM) View Post

This is a new style of RGH hack (hence RGH 2.0) and there will be a new JED file, changes to the CoolRunner design, changes to the QSB's and possibly new install methods (we'll also show you how to change your older version TX CoolRunner to be compatible with the new hack, and initial tests have shown that other cheaper versions of RGH hardware will not work at all)

i think this is a bit misleading sure if you bought or made a cheaper rgh without all the pinouts to the xc2c64a that might be needed or the correct vaule cap/wire lenth for the best boot time to begin with i can see how a new jed 2.0 file might not work at all

but still coolrunner and other xc2c64a rgh mods all use the same hardware so what can be removed added on a coolrunner can be added removed to another aslong as you can already match the coolrunner tweeks with ur diy cpld or cheaper rgh

then again if this was just about the so called Corona ready rgh i can fully understand why that hardware wouldnt work at all i dont think the team behide it knows how it works themselfs lol

Edited by warbeast, 26 February 2012 - 01:08 PM.

#13 Haygar

Haygar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

So, what does this mean for those of us with an already working (pre 14717) RGH console?

I can't see any need to alter mods or officially update dash/cb version other than the usual methods after initial rgh hacking is done.

#14 DodgeM4s

DodgeM4s

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

These guys are like Gods!

#15 squirtadmin

squirtadmin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

DEAOMN ALL IN ONE vs SQUIRT MODULAR DUAL NAND

1- Just released a cheaper (less then 20 USD street price) board that has a NAND IC and PULLUP on board
SQUIRT NAND PCB 16 MBYTE (here pictures and infos)
THis tool with SQUIRT or other cool runner allow you to install a DUAL NAND solution

2- Squirt BGA with OSC 48Mhz on board... HARDWARE ready for corona CLICK HERE

3- Squirt PROGRAMMER... SPI & JTAG programmer full integrated with squirt but also working with ANY cool runner or any X360 console stand alone.. CLICK HERE

Add also that squirt team FIRST IN THE SCENE released 2 days ago the NO TRACK CUT FIRMWARE
http://www.youtube.c...p;v=gtk6eZPQyzA

So finally we like an opinion... offer a "MODULAR" solution is better or not then a ALL IN ONE solution?

DUAL NAND SOLUTION SQUIRT use:
SQUIRT COOL RUNNER + SQUIRT NAND PCB 16 MBYTE.
an easy FCC cable came out from console and you can connect SQUIRT PROGRAMMER to manage SPI (both nand access) and JTAG flashing (cool runner RGH firmwares) ...

If someone like to REVIEW for free the FULL SOLUTION just write a PM ...

PS: we post here because seams xboxscene didn't find time to add the news sad.gif

BYEBYE
SQUIRT TEAM

Edited by squirtadmin, 26 February 2012 - 02:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users