75 replies to this topic

#16 JokinenK

JokinenK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE(squirtadmin @ Feb 26 2012, 03:50 PM) View Post

Add also that squirt team FIRST IN THE SCENE released 2 days ago the NO TRACK CUT FIRMWARE

I call this bullshit, you just decide to label yourself the first even tho cygnos have done this for ages?

#17 squirtadmin

squirtadmin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Ehm... CYGNOS is not a RGH solution or ??

The FIRST WORLDWIDE is intended for a DUAL NAND CODE "NO TRACK CUT" full integrated in a RGH chip... or we are wrong?
SQUIRT manage RGH and DUAL NAND switch by SYNC button (no need external phisical switches) and without track cut.. this is the innovation...

Cygnos also work on another hardware technology (FPGA), not a xilinx one
Sorry but I think you did a bit of confusion... smile.gif

Edited by squirtadmin, 26 February 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#18 OggyUK

OggyUK

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

I'll happily test / review / compare either unit

#19 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

its offical squirt 360 is run by kids

1. does having the OSC 48Mhz onboard really make it cornoa hardware ready? good luck with that
2. is saying its a no track cut 1st in the world realy correct when cygnos has had it for years
3. what does saying all this over a superman sound track with a squirt logo of a penis Ejaculation make you look like?

Edited by warbeast, 26 February 2012 - 04:13 PM.

#20 modslave

modslave

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Everything xbox<br />Motorbikes &amp; Cars
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Any time OggyUK offers his services i'd take hime up on the offer wink.gif - unless your not happy with the product

Just picked up my first slim ready to be RGH'd today then seen this fantastic news! I love my JTAG PHAT booting Freestyle and like all Xecuter's previous products and support - future 360 scene lives on!

@waqrbeast #3 LOL

Edited by modslave, 26 February 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#21 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(squirtadmin @ Feb 26 2012, 03:19 PM) View Post

Ehm... CYGNOS is not a RGH solution or ??

The FIRST WORLDWIDE is intended for a DUAL NAND CODE "NO TRACK CUT" full integrated in a RGH chip... or we are wrong?
SQUIRT manage RGH and DUAL NAND switch by SYNC button (no need external phisical switches) and without track cut.. this is the innovation...

Cygnos also work on another hardware technology (FPGA), not a xilinx one
Sorry but I think you did a bit of confusion... smile.gif

omg let me explain it to you

ur no cut for CE same as cygnos is also just so you can switch nands having rgh onboard doesnt make the CE no cut a 1st just because cygnos hasnt got rgh onboard what does rgh have to do with CE dual nand

2nd. cygnos has the switch on the usb board if you are using the sync button to switch then ur still using a switch! lol

so yh you could word it as ur the 1st to include both on one pcb but isnt it a addon connected over ribbon cable anyway?

also can i ask does urs reset southbridge after switching nands like cygnos ive had a quick look and to me it doesnt maybe thats why you say the psu needs to be pulled in some cases...

Edited by warbeast, 26 February 2012 - 05:04 PM.

#22 ddsdavey

ddsdavey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE(rwcottrell @ Feb 26 2012, 07:59 AM) View Post

im guessing microsofts next update will be something to mess with flashed drives,backups ect and once thats defeated[and it will be]

LMFAO,you serious!?

#23 squirtadmin

squirtadmin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

to warbeast:

1- Reset of southbridge is made by software... you can switch the NANDS without UNPLUG the power...
2- The UNPLUG is necessary (at the moment) only when you need to READ/FLASH the nands with the programmers... (a procedure that you do I think 2 times every months when is necessary to change the FW inside the NANDS) ... This is also a momentary issue that is already solved... an update will be released in few days.
3- The FCC cable is necessary ONLY when you want to UPDATE the SQUIRT FIRMWARE (JTAG) or the NANDs contents (SPI)... is not necessary at all to keep connected the PROGRAMMER... (I remember that TRIDENT etc need also a programmer)

about previous posts:

1- Cygnos is out of production since years! so you are talking about something that NO BODY can find anymore (or better maybe they can find it in some RARE shops for a HIGH price)
2- Cygnos cost about 4 times a SQUIRT
3- Cygnos need to install a really bad PCB outside the console when is 100% unnecessary... but if people want a BIG BLACK PCB with a switch that is like a 30 years old switch... is not a problem.. smile.gif
4- Cygnos NEED a RGH solution... so MORE MONEY... squirt is ALL IN ONE INTEGRATED... so for only 20 USD you have RGH, DUAL NAND, SWITCH and all what you want... smile.gif

HAHA about SQUIRT... yes we like SQUIRT EVERYWHERE ... we work in a videogames FUNNY market... not sure in a church and we LIKE to joke EVER biggrin.gif

About the VIDEO interpretation, now you know what we mean about "FIRST IN THE WORLD" smile.gif but if you insist to don't understand our point of view... then we note this and next time we will be more "specific".

Then finally a TECHNICAL NOTE... CYGNOS use an FPGA IC, this IC is enough to overwrite WITHOUT PROBLEMS the CHIP SELECT... with a XILINX is not so "obvious"...
Of course this is a technical thing that only developers know...

The important thing of SQUIRT is offer:
- A dual nand software on RGH modchip
- A cheaper NAND PCB easy to installed
- Any switch or things to install outside the console
- A small flat cable that allow to program the NANDS and update the JTAG RGH code if needed...
all this with few BUCKS then a standard RGH CHIP... smile.gif

So guys let us know who want to TRY and REVIEW our solution smile.gif

-----
"1. does having the OSC 48Mhz onboard really make it cornoa hardware ready? good luck with that "

I am a very lucky person in life... smile.gif better stop here this point wink.gif

bye bye

Edited by squirtadmin, 26 February 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#24 xiaNaix

xiaNaix

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

a really pathetic effort by squirt to hi-jack a perfectly good thread with stupid bullshit

you do realize that xecuter could simply make RGH 2.0 not work with any of your hardware and you wouldn't be able to do jack shit about it ? lulz

your claims of "Corona Ready" are going to make you look REALLY stupid - how do you know if its Corona ready - are you working on the Corona hack ? No of course you are not - without a readme I doubt you barely understand how RGH works in the first place.

try making your own real hacks instead of making garbage dry.gif

Edited by xiaNaix, 26 February 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#25 ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

Cool, I have to buy a new thing now! Glad I just put something obsolete in 3 360s 2 weeks ago. Now I can give xecuter more money and rip stuff out of my 360s and redo the entire process again. GREAT NEWS!

#26 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

yh this is going off topic here but let me just say this to squirt

you may think im a big cygnos fanboy but if you look on there site ur see im not that much of a fan as i find the gui and fw buggy as well as the hardware with no updates now that they shut shop

my point really is the only thing with ur hardware that is new is ur using the rgh to control the nand ce switch with the sync button instead of a extanal! if you had a on screen bootloader to select each nand that would wow me using a custom jed for sync button doesnt

i do need somthing new soon to replace my cygnos but from the looks of it you cant offer me dual nand only for 20 as its a addon needing ur rgh board ect

unless u are selling the rgh board+programer+dualnand (with no cut needed addon) all for 20 i may aswell wait for demon thou im sure i could copy ur install to use the dual nand on any rgh chip (use ur jed on any rgh with a wire install to sync and dual nand instead of ribbon connector)

so how cheap really will it be vs my rgh and demon i know ur asking $90 for a complete squirt bundle but thats with a noob friendly nand clip..

QUOTE(ThE MaSTeR 3 @ Feb 26 2012, 07:53 PM) View Post

Cool, I have to buy a new thing now! Glad I just put something obsolete in 3 360s 2 weeks ago. Now I can give xecuter more money and rip stuff out of my 360s and redo the entire process again. GREAT NEWS!

dude chill out it doesnt make anything in ur 360 obsolete this current design will work with what u have to bring more features if you want them! is isnt ment as a replacment for coolrunner

Edited by warbeast, 26 February 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#27 rastiemon

rastiemon

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE(squirtadmin @ Feb 26 2012, 08:50 AM) View Post

DEAOMN ALL IN ONE vs SQUIRT MODULAR DUAL NAND

1- Just released a cheaper (less then 20 USD street price) board that has a NAND IC and PULLUP on board
SQUIRT NAND PCB 16 MBYTE (here pictures and infos)
THis tool with SQUIRT or other cool runner allow you to install a DUAL NAND solution

2- Squirt BGA with OSC 48Mhz on board... HARDWARE ready for corona CLICK HERE

3- Squirt PROGRAMMER... SPI & JTAG programmer full integrated with squirt but also working with ANY cool runner or any X360 console stand alone.. CLICK HERE

Add also that squirt team FIRST IN THE SCENE released 2 days ago the NO TRACK CUT FIRMWARE
http://www.youtube.c...p;v=gtk6eZPQyzA

So finally we like an opinion... offer a "MODULAR" solution is better or not then a ALL IN ONE solution?

DUAL NAND SOLUTION SQUIRT use:
SQUIRT COOL RUNNER + SQUIRT NAND PCB 16 MBYTE.
an easy FCC cable came out from console and you can connect SQUIRT PROGRAMMER to manage SPI (both nand access) and JTAG flashing (cool runner RGH firmwares) ...

If someone like to REVIEW for free the FULL SOLUTION just write a PM ...

PS: we post here because seams xboxscene didn't find time to add the news sad.gif

BYEBYE
SQUIRT TEAM

Ok so they didn't post your news. I don't see how that gives you rights to hijack a topic. I saw there were two pages of posts and was thinking a good discussion was taking place here. Though unfortunately I just find people arguing about who's first and a bunch of other bull. Half these posts should be deleted including mine.

Back on topic this is some good news from teamx.

Edited by rastiemon, 26 February 2012 - 10:47 PM.

#28 Haygar

Haygar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE(ThE MaSTeR 3 @ Feb 27 2012, 05:53 AM) View Post

So, inspires me to ask again huh.gif

What does this mean for those of us with an already working (pre 14717) RGH console?

I can't see any need to alter mods or officially update dash/cb version other than the usual methods after initial rgh hacking is done.

#29 rastiemon

rastiemon

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE(Haygar @ Feb 26 2012, 05:22 PM) View Post

So, inspires me to ask again huh.gif

What does this mean for those of us with an already working (pre 14717) RGH console?

I can't see any need to alter mods or officially update dash/cb version other than the usual methods after initial rgh hacking is done.

Im pretty sure people with slims who already have their cpu keys before 14717 are fine.

#30 Exobex

Exobex

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE(Team Xecuter)
initial tests have shown that other cheaper versions of RGH hardware will not work at all

I think that's supposed to read:-

QUOTE(Team Xecuter)
Initial rumour-mongering claims that other cheaper versions of RGH hardware will not work at all

We'll soon see if this claim holds water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users