• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#46 squirtadmin

squirtadmin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

switching nand does not mean reset of SMC. you have failed to explain how does your chip/firmware reset SMC.

I repeat, buy a squirt and analyze it ... sure we cannot explain here more about our method... wink.gif

Important it works like expected and STABLE...

BYE BYE

#47 Weirdjerz3y

Weirdjerz3y

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

So this new RGH 2.0, is this the one that works on xexon Motherboards? Or is that still not released. Because it says "The Xenon RGH hack will also be released however the quality of glitching seems to be as poor as the infamous Zephyr. No doubt once its out there users can tweak away at it and get some better results, the feeling here is that it's time wasted at the moment when we should be working on Corona. Currently it's a "repair" method at best to rescue DVD keys." Which I have a few Xbox's that Work great, but i dont have the key.

#48 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE(wmb88 @ Feb 28 2012, 12:41 AM) View Post

switching nand does not mean reset of SMC. you have failed to explain how does your chip/firmware reset SMC.

does he understand what we are even talking about?
i'll be buying a demon as like my current cygnosv2 its the most advanced with the ic fw able to program without the need of spi etc but ive also checked other cheaper dual nand chips like matrix witch isnt bad and has the j2c3.5 to reset smc

so how about you explain how ur chip can reset smc with no extra wiring other then the normal rgh points and the normal nand points without anything extra going to j2c3.5 or make a video of 2 nands with 2 different macs swaping macs without a unplug not just switching nands

what you are selling squrit has been about on the DO IT YOURSELF scene for awhile dunno who made the jed you or them but take any current cheap rgh chip connect it to any 2nd nand with 10k like cygnosv1 or a xd card cost is 4 then add the wires for the sync button switch and ur just about done apart from they reset the smc aswell using j2c3.5

QUOTE(squirtadmin @ Feb 28 2012, 01:10 AM) View Post

I repeat, buy a squirt and analyze it ... sure we cannot explain here more about our method... wink.gif

i have a car with 1 wheel but it works cant say how but it does so plz buy it then ur see it runs just fine...

Edited by warbeast, 28 February 2012 - 01:41 AM.

#49 SZaiaku

SZaiaku

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE(warbeast @ Feb 27 2012, 06:36 PM) View Post

i have a car with 1 wheel but it works cant say how but it does so plz buy it then ur see it runs just fine...

lol basically what I was seeing it as

#50 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

Discussion with these infectus/argon/squirt fellas is pointless. They have too much of an attitude and too less of a marketshare. Their ways of convincing are often rude and loud. Also don't expect any indepth tech info from this guy as it looks like this is oscar from hardstore who is just their marketing guy trying to push their product. Anyway while their team have made some good developments in the past it was often buggy with countless firmware revisions and stolen code.

#51 squirtadmin

squirtadmin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

To krayzie:

When someone is not able to talk about REAL tests but only on SMOKE... this is the result...
I can say only TEST THE HARDWARE and let me know... important we are able to manage the NAND switching "like" a reset hardware does... later you can COPY our work and concept like you want...

Is full clear that here in this topic we see people full involved to push their product smile.gif ...
our product is wokring and not buggy... so simply instead write "they are buggy or they copy codes" simply be honest and test the product BEFORE SPEAK...

or are you a competitor ? are u scare about a honest test?

bye bye

Edited by squirtadmin, 28 February 2012 - 10:35 AM.

#52 DuggyUK

DuggyUK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:32 AM

I have no affiliation with Squirt or any other team, but I understand where he is coming from.

Do you seriously expect him to divulge the intricate details of what his product does? (assuming it works). Its not often in the modchip business that happens. Take a look for example at the whole TB fiasco over on the PS3 to see how closed modchips work. Given the nature of the business, its commendable (and unusual) when a team does give out info tbh.

He might be blowing smoke up your arse, and its all just smoke and mirrors, but its easy enough to prove or disprove by buying a unit, or waiting for someone to review it.

just my 2p worth.. anyway all this is OT, lets stick to relevant info only.

#53 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

To squirt admin
I was merely talking about historical facts in your teams previous products.
Besides the whole unprofessional feel about your product and marketing ways havent changed as well.

Edited by krayzie, 28 February 2012 - 11:43 AM.

#54 totoz

totoz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

there's a leaked video called "fusion", a special xex that seems to be able to pairs dvd / unban with a new console-id
i think you should watch it

#55 nafeasonto

nafeasonto

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:14 PM

"Welcome to the stage of history!"

"The day was saved by that of: 'team-xecuter.com'."

Nafe

#56 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

im not replying to any more quotes from quirt its just going around in circles now and totaly pointless!

but to anyone with half a brain he has already stated
you don't realize that the FIRMWARE is out since 4 days

now as the rgh chip is the same as any other rgh chip minus the bloody OSC 48Mhz and a few tweaks like ribbon connector/extra pads for xc2c64a the jed/svf can go onto any cheap rgh such as the diy cplds
you only need to use wired instead of the ribbon cable install

now as the dual nand addon is the same as any cheap 2nd nand that cant reset smc such as a xd card with the 10k. if you are using this and any diy cpld xc2c64a board with the above software plus have it wired to the sync button and to the nand instead of there ribbon cable ur have all the features

so then why are people using it on d.i.y kits still needing to reset smc with j2c3.5

im sure it could do it by using the correct points and software but i dont see how it can with just the software
maybe the install diagram is wrong maybe it isnt who knows? thats why we ask for details... and why act like its a big secret when the rgh hardware is the same as others and the software is already out!

Edited by warbeast, 28 February 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#57 Martinchris23

Martinchris23

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(ThE MaSTeR 3 @ Feb 26 2012, 06:53 PM) View Post

Cool, I have to buy a new thing now! Glad I just put something obsolete in 3 360s 2 weeks ago. Now I can give xecuter more money and rip stuff out of my 360s and redo the entire process again. GREAT NEWS!

I'm at a loss to understand this.

You bought a Coolrunner which isn't compatible with your console's dashboard version? Didn't you check this before you bought it?

Oh wait up - it IS compatible but you feel like you're missing out on something with the new version hack coming out. This isn't a new product per-se. It's a new PROCESS. Look at the title: RGH 2.0, not Coolrunner v2.0.

Your purchased Coolrunner will work fine as-is, provided your Phat console isn't on a 2nd Stage CB. Once RGH 2.0 is released, all consoles will be RGH'able with the Coolrunner but some modification may be needed to it.

It's really not that hard to grasp, is it?

#58 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

ok sorry guys for going on about this but i dont want to see people buying squirt thinking its safe for live with retail nand with them saying on there site it resets smc

b. CHIP SELECT BY SOFTWARE: Thanks to the 4 pads expansion ports on SQUIRT we are able
to manage the NAND CHIP selection without using any SWITCH or any other tool. Squirt is
able to RESET the SOUTH BRIDGE and switch the NAND all by software.

1.By default SQUIRT PROGRAMMER when connected to SQUIRT with DUAL NAND
FIRMWARE is able to read and write the SECONDARY NAND. The procedure to
read the SECONDARY nand is:
a.Disconnect and Reconnect power cable (this step is necessary if chip is using
original nand before)

at the moment im tired with a bad case of the flu so maybe im just being thick but how does these two comments match lol

#59 oscarRSM

oscarRSM

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

PS: start to be funny write again this guy smile.gif

To warbeast:

1- ARE U BLIND? Or there is a firewall that prevent you to reach YOUTUBE? There are nice VPN or PROXY if you have problem.. smile.gif ... also is funny that you need to take the last part of a TUTORIAL made of over 6 pages smile.gif
Anyway this procedure is necessary ONLY on SQUIRT GREEN VERSION (not the BGA) and only during the PROGRAMMING by the USB SQUIRT PROGRAMMER... not on NAND SWITCHING...

2- SMC reset? I'm more clear... if for SMC reset you mean that USER can switch NANDs without unplug the power of the console and can do it 1000000 times without 1 time FAULTY result ... this is SQUIRT...
if you are asking me if we do a phisical reset to SMC... the answer IS no... we didn't follow this "old method"...
We found a STABLE good solution to do the same result of a PHISICAL RESET but with a LOGICAL way...
So you have RIGHT, I have RIGHT... because the result is the same...

If you are so boring that even the "result" is the same, you insist to go in deep of the "trick" I cannot tell you more... just buy a SQUIRT, study very well the method and try to replicate... there are many good guys able to copy in XILINX scene smile.gif and if we released this on XILINX is sure because we allow to be copied but like to be first... smile.gif

For the FINAL USER important is that by PRESSING the FUCKING "SYNC" is able EVER to switch the NANDS without troubles... pressing it so many times to DISCONNECT the button if necessary biggrin.gif ... I think is more probably that is necessary to replace button then SQUIRT failed the procedure smile.gif
PS: be careful, the procedure is foolproof ONLY with SQUIRT BGA 1.2 in distribution these days... on GREEN OLD SQUIRT we support this FW officially with TRACK CUT (like wrote in all tutorials), but like the video you can see that is full working... so don't miss to buy a BLACK BGA 1.2 squirt next week to do your testing ... and I'm happy to have you here and and see a post from you like this :

"AHHH nice, the code is working great, switch is PERFECT, but STILL that no PHISICAL SMC reset is made!!!"

Don't worry in this case sure I dont complaint with you biggrin.gif

bye bye

Edited by oscarRSM, 28 February 2012 - 10:48 PM.

#60 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

ok i know we have a Language problem here so im not going to flip out ill wait to find out myself from ur customers and leave it at that!

1.being able to view youtube isnt a problem the problem is it doesnt show the the smc has reset with maybe a fan speed or mac change. you speak about the "LOGICAL" nand switch like it means the smc has reset as if they are one and the same thing plus i only quoted the parts on the TUTORIAL to do with southbridge because thats my only question i have

2. again to begin with it sounds like ur saying a LOGICAL nand switch means a LOGICAL smc reset then end by saying stright up that you have a LOGICAL smc reset with same results as hardware so i think great its comfimed but then again if you also think switching nands with harware or software is enuff to reset smc to begin with thats a mistake so my question still remains

my thoughts on the user guide was that it points to needing to pull the plug in order to reset smc then read/write correctly the selected nand and if so the same could be said for booting the selected nand with correct smc

so as i said ill wait and see from ur customers unless you want to make a new video

also there has been to much talk about this here if a mod wishers to move it to its own thread or trash thats fine as for my replys sorry i dont know when to shutup

Edited by warbeast, 29 February 2012 - 02:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users