6 replies to this topic

#1 crimpshrine

crimpshrine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

Listed below is what I have. I honestly have no idea what this stuff is worth, if there is more value in just pulling the hard drives I have in them and selling them I will just do that. I am located in Illinois for an idea on shipping.

If you are interested in anything make me an offer.

Parts:

1 - Thomson TGM600 bare drive (no xbox logo plate)
1 - Philips VAD6035/21 bare drive (includes xbox logo plate on front of drive)
1 - Microsoft branded DVD remote and sensor open and used
2 - Microsoft branded still sealed DVD remote and sensors in blister packs
1 - Working xbox V1.0 motherboard flashed TSOP, not sure what bios it is running, has different fan added to the GPU, not pretty (electrical tape to splice the new fan into old fan cable)
1 - 100 gig WD PATA drive, sounds terrible (jet like noise while it is spinning (how old drives can sound) but still works without issue - will include it with any system (all drives in the systems below sound fine and work great)

Systems:

1 - v1.6 Xbox console with Samsung SDG-605 DVD drive - Boots to XBMC
1TB Sata drive - WD green 5400 RPM with SATA to PATA adapter installed. 950 gigs on drive F
Installed DuoX 2 GS chip, not sure what bios it is running at the moment. I believe m8 plus bios

1 - v1.6 xbox console with Philips VAD6035 DVD drive - Boots to XBMC
500GB 7200 RPM Hitachi PATA drive installed majority of space on drive F
Installed Duox 2 GS chip, running X2 5035 bios

1 - v1.0 xbox console with Samsung SDG-605 DVD drive - Boots to XBMC
120 GB WD PATA drive - 105 Gigs on drive F
TSOP is flashed, not sure what bios it is running at the moment.

#2 competes2win

competes2win

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

hi there, i've been contemplating purchasing another xbox if I can afford it. What sort of price were you looking for the 500gb philips drive box?

#3 crimpshrine

crimpshrine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE(competes2win @ Feb 27 2012, 04:17 AM) View Post

hi there, i've been contemplating purchasing another xbox if I can afford it. What sort of price were you looking for the 500gb philips drive box?

Would like to get:

$75.00 + shipping for the 120 + power cable
$110.00 + shipping for the 500 + power cable

The 1TB unit I am holding at the moment for a possible local sale. And 100 GB PATA drive is not available anymore.

I also have 2 more units that I have not posted yet.

I will post the details on those later. (DVD drives and confirmation on version) They are TSOP flashed 1.0's with stock drives booting to XBMC. I would want $55.00 + shipping for those.

#4 competes2win

competes2win

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:55 AM

thank you for the response. A couple questions, what kind of condition is it in and would you be willing to post a picture or two? You seem reputable so I'm not too worried on that front, but proof is always good and I would like to see the condition of the box. Also would you go for 100.00 shipped?

Last but not least, and perhaps unfair to you... to be completely honest with you I'm not sure I actually NEED this, I certainly shouldn't spend the money and I do have a working xbox already... but once upon a time I had a 1.6box running the X2 bios and it worked great. I kinda want that again. LOL preferably w/ the Xecuter 2.6 chip w/ that front switch panel mounted beneath the power button... but guess I'm just feeling nostalgic... haha perhaps I should just add a WTB ad for that exact system... oh well... Guess what I'm saying is that I'm still on the fence, so if you have another serious buyer lined up, I wouldn't want my indecisiveness to prevent you from making a sale. Just let me know.

Edited by competes2win, 28 February 2012 - 04:57 AM.

#5 crimpshrine

crimpshrine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE(competes2win @ Feb 28 2012, 03:55 AM) View Post

thank you for the response. A couple questions, what kind of condition is it in and would you be willing to post a picture or two? You seem reputable so I'm not too worried on that front, but proof is always good and I would like to see the condition of the box. Also would you go for 100.00 shipped?

Last but not least, and perhaps unfair to you... to be completely honest with you I'm not sure I actually NEED this, I certainly shouldn't spend the money and I do have a working xbox already... but once upon a time I had a 1.6box running the X2 bios and it worked great. I kinda want that again. LOL preferably w/ the Xecuter 2.6 chip w/ that front switch panel mounted beneath the power button... but guess I'm just feeling nostalgic... haha perhaps I should just add a WTB ad for that exact system... oh well... Guess what I'm saying is that I'm still on the fence, so if you have another serious buyer lined up, I wouldn't want my indecisiveness to prevent you from making a sale. Just let me know.

Yes I can post pictures, just give me a couple days. Anyone else interested would probably want to see pictures too, so no big deal. I just figured you seen 1 xbox you seen them all.. And I have been on here since 2002, so it's not likely I am scamming people. Not exactly the most profitable way to do it anyhow..

I would say all are in excellent operating condition. The cases have some small scuffs like any xbox does, but they are not layered with unidentified gunk or with food or anything. Any unit I ship will be free of dust inside the unit also..

Non smoking house, only one of these units saw daily use, and would regularly clean it out with air.

As far as price goes I don't think I will sell the 500 gig for 100 shipped, at least not yet smile.gif

If you PM me your zipcode I can get an idea of what shipping would be.

Thanks

Edited by crimpshrine, 28 February 2012 - 05:31 AM.

#6 crimpshrine

crimpshrine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

Some pictures of my stuff.

3 xbox in this picture. One on the left is 1TB 1.6 xbox with SATA adapter other 2 are the 1.0 and 1.6 with 120 and 500 gig drive.

IPB Image

This is inside the 1.6 1TB unit:

http://i773.photobuc...2/16inside1.jpg

http://i773.photobuc...ne42/16duox.jpg

http://i773.photobuc...ne42/16sata.jpg

The 120 might be sold pending someone here.

The configuration has changed on the 500 gig unit based on what someone local wanted and I do not have any units with stock hard drives for sale now. The systems below are all I have at this time.

What I have for sale at this point:

Parts:

1 - Thomson TGM600 bare drive (no xbox logo plate)
1 - Microsoft branded DVD remote and sensor open and used
2 - Microsoft branded still sealed DVD remote and sensors in blister packs
1 - Working xbox V1.0 motherboard flashed TSOP, not sure what bios it is running, has different fan added to the GPU, not pretty (electrical tape to splice the new fan into old fan cable)

Systems:

1 - v1.6 Xbox console with Samsung SDG-605 DVD drive - Boots to XBMC
1TB Sata drive - WD green 5400 RPM with SATA to PATA adapter installed. 950 gigs on drive F
Installed DuoX 2 GS chip, not sure what bios it is running at the moment. I believe m8 plus bios

1 - v1.0 xbox console with DVD drive (can confirm DVD drive if needed) - Boots to XBMC
500GB 7200 RPM Hitachi PATA drive installed majority of space on drive F

1 - v1.0 xbox console with Samsung SDG-605 DVD drive - Boots to XBMC
120 GB WD PATA drive - 105 Gigs on drive F

I can ship with my xbox emulator collections also. I know games are off limits, homebrew is OK I assume.
If not please remove this part from the posting.

$75.00 + shipping for 120GB unit + power cord
$110.00 + shipping for 500 gig unit + power cord
$140.00 + shipping for 1TB unit + power cord

Edited by crimpshrine, 29 February 2012 - 02:55 AM.

#7 crimpshrine

crimpshrine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

Everything is gone accept a couple opened Microsoft Xbox remotes and DVD sensors.

If anyone has any interest in those let me know.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users