1 reply to this topic

#1 raksasas

raksasas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

Hi (sorry, yet another newbie here),
In December I acquired an Xbox 360 It had a bad disk drive in it. I popped it open and got the disk drive make and model then order a new one off ebay. Once it came in I swapped the disk drive boards out and put the 360 back together. I put in a 360 games to verify that it was now working. I then put in an original xbox game off the supported BC xbox games list and it played.

Okay, since the xbox 360 was given to me I then formatted the 20gb drive that was with it and updated the Xbox 360 console software, December 2011, to clean off the HDD and update it to latest version.

Now, It will not play the original xbox games. I every link that I click seems to point me to the download page for the console update. I talked to a friend and he told me of a emulator that had to be downloaded and installed. I found a couple of links that refers to this but all the download links are broken or point to the Xbox 360 update page which says it is part of the update.

Is there something I need to do to get the original Xbox games to play on it again?

It is now February and the February update is out. "The version of the console software available here is from February 23, 2012." I thought I would finally ask this forum for help before I do the February update.

#2 mouseym

mouseym

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE(raksasas @ Feb 26 2012, 06:18 PM) View Post
I every link that I click seems to point me to the download page for the console update.

So have you downloaded and installed the update?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users