3 replies to this topic

#1 Abstract3000

Abstract3000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

Hello
So I have upgraded my HDD with Chimp, I have an Xbox v1.0 and loaded a WD 160GB, The Installation went fine it appears the HDD isnt recognized as a 160 but rather the stock, My question is in Chimp it comes to an option that says Byte By Byte, I belive thats what Im supposed to be selcting but I simply cant, The [X] stays in the box for the option below and no matter what button I press it simple wont let me change it uhh.gif

I am using a Microsoft Offical Controller not a 3rd party anybody know what I can do to change it so I can get the Space I initially installed it for?

Thanks

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:20 AM

How is your Xbox modded?

#3 Abstract3000

Abstract3000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:30 AM

Softmoded with Evox

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

Read the link in my signature - Softmod hard drive upgrades. It lists the various methods available.

Instead of chimp, you might want to use ldotsfan's lxhdm, which is the method used on HeXEn (Google Heimdalls Xbox Engineering Disc). It's a bit easier to use than chimp.

Alternatively, try chimp 2618. ldotsfan did a whole pile of work to bring chimp up-to-date, and you will find it works a load better than the old version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users