• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KingSmokey

KingSmokey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

I hope this is the right place. I am very sorry if it isnt.

I have good computer knowledge and have an understanding of HOW to do this stuff, especially with all the great tutorials and instructions here. Thats no problem.

I am just wondering, I have a Liteon 424B. Once flashed with the Verbatim drive, does the Liteon basically become a single purpose burner? Only XGD3 and only on Verbatim? No other burner functions? If so, will I be able to go back later if I want to use other features of the burner? And no changing discs or it messes everything up?

I know I have a couple more questions just about what is happening, not about how to do it, but right this moment I can't think of it.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this. I feel so far behind everyone I gotta get caught up. Just got the burner yesterday so I'm excited to be current.

King

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

Burner Max adds overburning for XGD3 titles without removing any other features. It will still function as a normal burner and player.

#3 KingSmokey

KingSmokey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

Thank you very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users