• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:00 AM

Matrix Trident manual and other news
Posted by XanTium | February 28 22:00 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From infinitymod.com:

We have released the MATRIX TRIDENT (PSI) installation and instruction manual. Also available is the diagram to use the MATRIX TRIDENT with any other glitch device available on the market.
You can get both from our DOWNLOAD section. (EDIT: Fixed the installation manual download link, sorry about that guys ! :-) )

We are completing also a software to enable the easy management of bad blocks when dumping the NAND and rewriting it to the MATRIX TRIDENT. This software will handle all the work in case your NAND has bad blocks tht need to be reallocated.

We also would like to inform everyone that the tests to restore glitch features to SLIM and FAT consoles that have been updated with the 14717/14719 update are proceeding at fast peace.
More tests are required to ensure that every bug has been ironed out, but we will have soon good news for owners of Glitch devices.

Official Site: http://www.infinitymod.com

#2 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

Thats great news,, gonna skim over the tutorisls right now.

#3 XBOX 360 Onwer

XBOX 360 Onwer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:43 AM

Oh man, triple NAND. Take that Team Xecuter. :-P

Edited by XBOX 360 Onwer, 02 March 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#4 xiaNaix

xiaNaix

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE(XBOX 360 Onwer @ Mar 1 2012, 10:43 PM) View Post

Oh man, triple NAND. Take that Team Xecuter. :-P

What use is triple nand ? none whatsoever.

Yeah take that Xecuter - i'm sure they are sh1tting themselves with the DemoN and Fusion and RGH2.0 in development - REAL mods and hacks from real sceners.

What are you guy, 12 or something ? lol

#5 XBOX 360 Onwer

XBOX 360 Onwer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE(xiaNaix @ Mar 2 2012, 01:41 AM) View Post

What use is triple nand ? none whatsoever.

Yeah take that Xecuter - i'm sure they are sh1tting themselves with the DemoN and Fusion and RGH2.0 in development - REAL mods and hacks from real sceners.

What are you guy, 12 or something ? lol

That was supposed to be a joke. Actually, ironically, my original XBOX has a Xecuter 3, and it has "triple NAND". The mod chip has multiple BIOS banks :-P

Edited by XBOX 360 Onwer, 02 March 2012 - 05:01 PM.

#6 gteknoz

gteknoz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE(xiaNaix @ Mar 2 2012, 07:41 AM) View Post

REAL mods and hacks from real sceners.

Yeah, real mods, because nothing like a dual nand has ever been done before. Thank god for TX and their innovative solution biggrin.gif
And real sceners, of course. It's not like they have never stolen stuff done by others and claim it as their own (RST wire length fix developed by ameel on some other forum which suddenly appeared on TX website without any credit, just to name the latest).

FFS, the only latest real innovation to the xbox scene was done by GliGli and all the other cool guys who in the true scene spirit released all the info to everyone.
All TX (and all the other glitcher manufacturers for that matter) has done is to take a documented solution and package it to make it more convenient for the final user.

Nothing wrong with that, but I see no reason to paint them as the whitest of the knights of the xbox scene kingdom, especially since they are always the first to steal ideas and make extraordinary claims withouth releasing anything.

#7 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

ive decided im buying whatever ships 1st i wanted a demon but so far looks like im buying this tomorrow

if you already have a rgh chip and want to get back on live using any of the dual nand chips the only real diffence from this and demon is the demon has the ic fw to read/write without a spi programer

if you already use a rgh chip and so have a spi programer why wait to get back on live using a demon?

this is the problem tx faces im sure everyone will rather use demon if its the right price but current rgh uses already have rgh mods and spi flashers maybe these people would ditch the current spi setup for tx mods but if it doesnt even have a eta or price why wait about for dual nand

Edited by warbeast, 04 March 2012 - 11:19 PM.

#8 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

got my trident today 24.99 works great but aswell as it needing the spi i do have 2 other dislikes

1. the switch is to small for my fat fingers
2. quick solder pads are out of line this is the best i could get it after playing about for some time

i/0 to i/7 fitted great without much solder
WE RE CLE fitted ok needed small jumber to pads witch was a small pain
CE WB ALE 3.3V GRD pads a joke so far away i had to use large jumpers to reach

if ur a noob with soldering i would go with a wire install! ive done tonnes of cygnos installs and this was a nightmare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users