• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Epicvegas

Epicvegas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

I have about 45 xbox games & 15 kinect games on my desktop hdd. All the games are in still in .ISO files. My question is do I just use "xbla unlocker" then locate the folder on my desktop with all my ISO games in it & extract them to my xbox hdd games folder?

I have freestyle & XEX menu on my jtag slim.

#2 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

Slim consoles can't be jtag'd. The exploit you are using is RGH. I know that info doesn't really help you but just so you know.

#3 woody101

woody101

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

If you want to stored the games on the standard xbox hard disk: Do a search for ISO2GOD, this converts the ISOs to games on demand (GOD) format. These then need to be transfered to the xbox hard disk. You can use the XEXMenu to copy these from a USB to the xbox hard disk or look at JTAG Content manager (i think is the name) which will FTP the data straight from the PC to the XEXMenu FTP server.

If you want to store on an external USB hard disk: Extract the contents of the ISO to a folder call GAMES on the USB hard disk. The USB hard disk must be FAT32 formatted. Then boot into freestyle dash and star a scan.

I keep mine on the xbox hard disk so not entirely sure what apps are needed for the USB storage.

Still quite a noob myself sad.gif

#4 Epicvegas

Epicvegas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE(woody101 @ Mar 1 2012, 06:59 PM) View Post

If you want to stored the games on the standard xbox hard disk: Do a search for ISO2GOD, this converts the ISOs to games on demand (GOD) format. These then need to be transfered to the xbox hard disk. You can use the XEXMenu to copy these from a USB to the xbox hard disk or look at JTAG Content manager (i think is the name) which will FTP the data straight from the PC to the XEXMenu FTP server.

If you want to store on an external USB hard disk: Extract the contents of the ISO to a folder call GAMES on the USB hard disk. The USB hard disk must be FAT32 formatted. Then boot into freestyle dash and star a scan.

I keep mine on the xbox hard disk so not entirely sure what apps are needed for the USB storage.

Still quite a noob myself sad.gif

Thanks for the help woody101!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users