• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stanleycup

stanleycup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Ok, thanx in advance for your feedback , i am not very experienced with RGH , i bough 5 coolrunners last month and i installed 2 of those already, 1 on a slim Trinity and another one on a Jasper 512MB , so they are running with Dashboard Kernel 14699, everything is doing good for the 2 consoles has i used Nand-X and TX Coolrunner Combo. Now my cousin wants to make his console with RGH as he saw the results at my place and was really surprised with the capabilities and all, problem is that is Xbox is at the latest dashboard 14719 and the console has never been opened for any kind of modification. I am aware that Rogero Multi Builder has a new software supporting this Dashboard to create ECC files and also Xebuild 2.02 has been released too that support the dashboard but is the Coolrunner gonna work or i have to wait for Team Xecuter to release new JED/XSVF files to properly glitch the console huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif My cousin has a PHAT Jasper 16MB and can it be applied to Slim Trinity as well , again many thanx guys!!!!

#2 Statecowboy9

Statecowboy9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:13 AM

You have to wait until TX releases RGH 2.0.

#3 Gadorach

Gadorach

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'm not sure I caught that right, but if you said that you also have a trinity slim that can be used, then it doesn't matter which kernel it's running at this point as the trinity can be glitched regardless.
Do a bit of research for facts about all your consoles next time though, this information has been out for a while, and your brain's been with you since birth (I hope), so use it!

- Gadorach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users