Xebuild GUI v2.02
Posted by XanTium | March 3 23:46 EST | News Category: Xbox360
Swizzy released a new version of his GUI for xeBuild.|
- Fixed: You can now choose to change your CFLDV and use the nofcrt.bin check patch at the same time... (there was a typo previously)
- Added: Argument/Parameter editor to keep such errors as this from happening again (NOTE: Limited to advanced mode to keep noobs away from killing consoles by editing without knowing what they're doing!)
- Fixed: When building multipile images without exiting the program you'll no longer get multipile entries of "-o cfldv=xx" on the command sent to xebuild...
- Added: Option to extract vital files (kv.bin, smc.bin and smc_config.bin), this will extract these files instead of copying your nand to the data directory (only available when making xeBuild images)
** NOTE: This feature is limited to advanced mode and you will need to manually remap the resulting nand! it'll first check for previously extracted files before doing this (it won't overwrite already existing files), and upon completion it'll delete them...**
** NOTE: At this time i'm unable to extract smc_config.bin, so for now it'll only check if it exists (use 360 flash dump tool to extract it!) **
- Changed: The generate button is now disabled upon clicking it, thus not allowing you to run 2 operations at the same time, if you forgot to change something please WAIT!! (or you'll have a mixed/messy log and the app may crash when it's complete...)
- Changed: The dashfiles check is now done first thing after you've pressed the generate button, thus not creating a debuglog which is useless
- Changed: Reverted back to Logic-Sunrise as download server and default build version is now 14699
- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 2.32
Official Site: n/a, by Swizzy
Download: n/a (might be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)
Xebuild GUI v2.02
Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:46 AM
Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:51 PM
Edited by Denyingjoker, 04 March 2012 - 07:55 PM.
Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:23 AM
I can't seem to be able to download any dash files I'm probably just missing something (there isn't any thing to select in the pull down menu and i get an error that says i need to select some thing to download). Is there a way to add them manually?
there should be, or you didn't unpack all files, the file that is missing is dashfiles.xml in the files folder... without it the app won't know what versions there are, nor does it know where they're stored or their MD5 hash value
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users