41 replies to this topic

#31 DaBuisneZ

DaBuisneZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Man i was hoping that fakelive would launch netflix,youtube, ect...... No go on my end though. Still launching indie games are sweet. Also seems like deja vu around here. Last time we had dev issues the scene died for a good minute. Either way im with CoZ all day. I will always be a grateful follower of his. Just like Node21 i appreciate everything they do regardless of how small and no amount of SCENE DRAMA will change that. So instead of fueling the drama how about we all put a plug in it? agreed?

P.S darkfiber you rock, That is all cool.gif

#32 kero

kero

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

Is there somewhere where we can post possible issues?

; attempts to disable popups related to signing in, like "live is blocked" and similar
; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S A LOGIN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!
; !! to sign into live profiles other than auto signing on boot you MUST accept the 'check live for updates' dialog BEFORE enabling this option !!
; if not set this value will be FALSE
signnotice = false

signnotice is not working properly for me:
If you set it to false (default), it still does not show achievments pop. It does fix the boot to dash issue even when you set this to false (so its like you have set this value to true)
So then i tried setting it to true and it now totally skips the pop up window when you sign in. But still it does not show any achievments pop.

So false or true im not getting any display of achievments when they pop.

#33 cory1492

cory1492

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

singnotice has nothing to do with the bubble messages that pop up and tell you things. You might try messing with bootdelay and see if that is impacting those messages for you.. I know for me I only sometimes see the one that says "player signed in" at boot time, but always see achievement ones.

Man i was hoping that fakelive would launch netflix,youtube, ect......

It does, but then the apps tell you that you need a gold account. I assume atm it's looking for a lobby like a multiplayer game would.

#34 kero

kero

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(cory1492 @ Mar 8 2012, 12:19 PM) View Post

singnotice has nothing to do with the bubble messages that pop up and tell you things. You might try messing with bootdelay and see if that is impacting those messages for you.. I know for me I only sometimes see the one that says "player signed in" at boot time, but always see achievement ones.

I found the reason. There is a new setting in the dash to hide pop ups. Turn that on and the achievments appear again when they pop.

#35 DaBuisneZ

DaBuisneZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Destination arcade works using fakelive. That is cool. Anyone know how to update it? its only shows games up to a certain date.

#36 Joshff

Joshff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(Spooning @ Mar 5 2012, 01:19 AM) View Post

fakelive = true

Get title update and try your XBLIG now! surprise surprise wink.gif

How do I get the title update? Everytime I try to start an XBLIG I get the dialog telling me I need to apply the available update.

#37 Dwack

Dwack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE(Joshff @ Mar 11 2012, 11:22 AM) View Post

How do I get the title update? Everytime I try to start an XBLIG I get the dialog telling me I need to apply the available update.

You have to transfer it from your retail xbox. It's the XNA Title Launcher TU.

#38 Joshff

Joshff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(Dwack @ Mar 11 2012, 09:22 PM) View Post

You have to transfer it from your retail xbox. It's the XNA Title Launcher TU.

Thanks! For those interested the file is 584E07D2\000B0000\tu32000100_00000000

But still isn't working. I get the XBLIG screen and after that an error dialog: "This game has unexpectedly stopped working. Please try it again. If problems persist, please contact the creator of the game. Code 3"

#39 joh123

joh123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

Meh. I'm still having trouble understanding what 'fakelive = true' does.. could someone sum it up in a simple sentence tongue.gif?

#40 joh123

joh123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

Just wanted to let you know that either fakelive or something else in dashlaunch 2.32 made my avatar editor not work and also ruined my savegames in forza 4 sad.gif flashed back to 2.31 but didnt try with fakelive=false before doing that.

#41 MooGliSH

MooGliSH

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE(joh123 @ Mar 15 2012, 07:28 AM) View Post

Just wanted to let you know that either fakelive or something else in dashlaunch 2.32 made my avatar editor not work and also ruined my savegames in forza 4 sad.gif flashed back to 2.31 but didnt try with fakelive=false before doing that.

Always back up before you muck around with new features!

#42 Brendaxu

Brendaxu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

I feel vevy sad.If you set it to false (default), it still does not show achievments pop. It does fix the boot to dash issue even when you set this to false (so its like you have set this value to true)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users