• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

J-Runner Build 264 - Includes 14719 Slim RGH
Posted by XanTium | March 6 00:50 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From team-xecuter.com:

If you have the 14717/14719 dash update on your slim and you were not able to dump your CPU KEY you can now use the new J-Runner is released which includes the latest patches for 14719. The new build is 264 so update now!

Also includes latest Dashboard with cOz's fakelive patch and the latest xebuild.

We wanted to wait on releasing this as it can easily be patched if you don't already have your CPU Key we have been warning you for the last couple of weeks to get it NOW before it is blocked.

Thanks to some other guys who carelessly released the info without a thought to how it would affect the scene many users may never have the chance to glitch their box if they weren't able to read this info first as it was rushed out with no correct preparation. We were hoping to release at the same time as the RGH2.0 for Phats but that will now have to wait. (Still under heavy testing to make it as reliable as possible its a much different install, unlike the slim where the process is the same as before)

Anyway, grab it asap and get your CPU Key NOW ! If you don't get your CPU KEY before this is patched then you may never be able to glitch your Xbox.

Once you have your CPU Key it doesn't matter how many times it's patched in the future it should work just fine.

On a side note, if you want to improve your boot times you can use Hi-Grade 50ohm Double Shielded Low-Loss Cable. When used with the SLIM POST QSB we found some testers console times and stability were increased dramatically. At only $1-$2 a foot, it's worth giving a try. We also suggest you try switching to phat <> slim on your CoolRunner to see if your times and stability are improved. Some Phats like being switched to Slim and vice-verse, every console is different so these tips should help you find your sweet spot. Most slims should expect to boot within 1-4 glitches (5-20 seconds).

Official Site: http://team-xecuter.com
Download: here

#2 mechgamer123

mechgamer123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

what is this "fakelive" patch you speak of?

#3 n01a

n01a

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Release date is a fake ! 4 march ... WTF ?

Original release is here: http://www.consoleop...n-rilascia.html

TX is talking sh*t like always .

#4 RRoD420

RRoD420

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE(mechgamer123 @ Mar 6 2012, 03:04 AM) View Post
what is this "fakelive" patch you speak of?
Check out latest dash launch. You can enable it, prob will be patched soon.

#5 Gazc0igne

Gazc0igne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

what does the fakelive patch do?

remove the annoying live message that keeps popping up if you sign in?

or what else?

#6 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

ok so if I understand correctly..ALL PHATS are glitchable now until 14719? until maybe a new dashboard add more security/patch. can someone clarify this plz before I order some more coolrunners lol.

#7 guerriero di pace

guerriero di pace

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(SNAAAKE @ Mar 6 2012, 12:10 PM) View Post

ok so if I understand correctly..ALL PHATS are glitchable now until 14719? until maybe a new dashboard add more security/patch. can someone clarify this plz before I order some more coolrunners lol.

no,only for slim

TX team is does not like competition and hide the truth,they released only AFTER Marchisio&Vola release!!!
xbox-scene please don't hide what happened

#8 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

ok so 14699 is still good for all phat CB version??

there was an "annoucement" about jrunner being able to glitch all phat CBs(multi bootloader too) but I dont if its been done yet or we are waiting??

QUOTE(guerriero di pace @ Mar 6 2012, 06:22 AM) View Post

no,only for slim

TX team is does not like competition and hide the truth,they released only AFTER Marchisio&Vola release!!!
xbox-scene please don't hide what happened

#9 Package

Package

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

Xbox-scene fail....

First they didnt post the news about the new build.py and now this?

LOL

#10 Gazc0igne

Gazc0igne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE(SNAAAKE @ Mar 6 2012, 11:51 AM) View Post

ok so 14699 is still good for all phat CB version??

yes i did a falcon with a TX CR only yesterday worked perfectly.

#11 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Thanks to some other guys who carelessly released the info without a thought to how it would affect the scene

dont you mean they didn't think how it would affect TX's profits...oh wait they did that is why there is a nice little message for TX in the new build.py.....seriously TX not everything is about how much money there is to be made you guys are getting as bad as M$ i hate to break it to you guys but you alone are not "the scene" there are plenty of other teams out there

Edited by ravendrow, 06 March 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#12 xiaNaix

xiaNaix

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Mar 6 2012, 11:15 AM) View Post

Thanks to some other guys who carelessly released the info without a thought to how it would affect the scene

dont you mean they didn't think how it would affect TX's profits...oh wait they did that is why there is a nice little message for TX in the new build.py.....seriously TX not everything is about how much money there is to be made you guys are getting as bad as M$ i hate to break it to you guys but you alone are not "the scene" there are plenty of other teams out there

profits ? its free you jackass

and this hack has been amongst many guys for weeks now and the reason it was internal while being worked on was because it can EASILY be patched by MS in its current form

some off you kids are such dipshits, you really are.

QUOTE(n01a @ Mar 6 2012, 03:42 AM) View Post

Release date is a fake ! 4 march ... WTF ?

Original release is here: http://www.consoleop...n-rilascia.html

TX is talking sh*t like always .

the only person talking sh*t is you - they even say in their news post that J-Runner was updated only because some other fools released how to do it and at the same time showing MS how it can be easily patched

You talk smack against TX but those guys were ripping apart the Xbox when kids like you were still in school. get a grip.

Edited by xiaNaix, 06 March 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#13 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(xiaNaix @ Mar 6 2012, 09:40 AM) View Post

profits ? its free you jackass

and this hack has been amongst many guys for weeks now and the reason it was internal while being worked on was because it can EASILY be patched by MS in its current form

some off you kids are such dipshits, you really are.

yeah it's free now..... they kinda got there hand forced don't you think? and who are you calling kid? i been around for a long time buddy. oh and because i am sure it was removed from j-runner here is the original message attached to the new build.py

IPB Image
the pic isn't mine just reposting it

Edited by ravendrow, 06 March 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#14 SilentBob1638

SilentBob1638

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(Xbox-Scene @ Mar 6 2012, 06:50 AM) View Post
If you don't get your CPU KEY before this is patched then you may never be able to glitch your Xbox.
How is that possible if CB_A doesn't have fusechecks? 1BL is static in CPU and loads CB_A that can be replaced every time with a glitchable version?

#15 mungus

mungus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

If you don't like TX ravendrow then don't use their stuff, simple as that. Don't buy coolrunners, don't use J-Runner, don't buy their Demon when it is out and especially don't use Fusion when it comes out. When your sh*t doesn't work don't go crying about it. As for me I have yet to regret any purchase from TX. Yes we can all see that you have been around for a long time lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users