#1 Agrajag

Agrajag

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

Guys,

I have a JTAG 360 with everything running fine. I also own a non-JTAG including having paid for a pile of music on it. I also bought AC/DC, The Beatles, Green Day, etc., so please skip the stealing bit. On the JTAG I mainly enjoy having all those songs in one place and also try out various new DLC. If I like it, I buy it. I'd simply bought way too much crap and I'm done with that.

Anyway, I've now gotten a bit lost on what's needed to get DLC to work.

On my setup I've tried everything but can't get the latest stuff to go. Take, for example, "The Anthem" from Good Charlotte.

I get it and rehash/resign it with my info. I then place it in:

/Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/45410914/00000001/

Oddly I also have an 00000002/ with a lot of content in it that appears to work. Not sure what I did to get that happening as I haven't touched this box in a year.

It shows up in game but then when I try to play it the system (white pop-up) tells me the disk is unreadable.

I move it to the 00000002 folder and it just vanishes.

I then noticed that other content from 0000000002 has no Profile ID or Device ID. Well, it's all zeroes. So I match that (using CONcept) and it put it in 00000002 and it doesn't show up. I move it to 00000001 and it shows up but this time when I play it the GAME pops up a screen saying "Unable to play. Skipping."

Is there a tutorial or thread somewhere that lays out the exact steps to get this going properly? I'm so close but just missing something basic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Agrajag, 08 March 2012 - 01:59 AM.

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:03 AM

Rock Band uses various folders for DLC. I believe 01 is for transfer content. I don't remember what 02 is for.

Do you have the appropriate title update installed? That could prevent playing some songs.

#3 Agrajag

Agrajag

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE(Aldanga @ Mar 8 2012, 02:03 AM) View Post

Rock Band uses various folders for DLC. I believe 01 is for transfer content. I don't remember what 02 is for.

Do you have the appropriate title update installed? That could prevent playing some songs.

Everything is up-to-date. Having issues with older DLC as well that pre-dates the latest updates. Been having htis issue for 6 months but haven't had time to focus on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users