21 replies to this topic

#16 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

ok read back from kdallas post when have i said this isnt ment for KEY RECOVERY its like ur trying to argue with urself. i have no idea how many people want rgh on xenons using 14717+.. i dont remeber saying 14717 was even needed for key recovery or how many people would need it???

i just know it isnt released as it would need 2.0 witch would effect the 2.0 on all fats if released for xenon now

kdallas asked about 14717 "I'm curious if this is just a temporary set back" and i basicaly agreed and said due to rgh 2.0 being needed it likly is

the link was useful thanks but i do take it personally when you quote me and then comment about somthing i havnt even said

#17 fratslop

fratslop

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:44 AM

Pm fail lol

#18 Marcheslav

Marcheslav

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE(fratslop @ Mar 8 2012, 04:44 PM) View Post

Pm fail lol

Hope that made you feel better

#19 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, technology etc.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE(rastaman108037 @ Mar 8 2012, 12:38 AM) View Post

This is useful, for all those people that haven't used their xenons for target practice with an assault rifle.

I mean, surely those four people will truly benefit from having their POS first gen xbox hacked.

Nothing wrong with progress. Plus not everyone throw's away old things, and lots of people simply can't afford just to throw out there old equipment and replace it with new. Many plausible reasons. Not like I even have a Xenon board... but I was out there the first day of the 360's, and I made that darn Xenon board last until its bitter end about a year ago.

Long story short I sold my Xenon boards on Ebay. Lots of people like stocking up, (just for this exact occasion where they actually become useful.)

-Cheers closed-minded.

#20 nox13666

nox13666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE(fratslop @ Mar 8 2012, 11:29 PM) View Post

The method was released for KEY RECOVERY. How many ppl here made sure they got the brand new official updates applied to their xenons that don't have usable dvd drives in them? Common sense says not many, if any.

Please, dont hurt yourself trying to make me happy, but its nice to be accurate rather than convey misinformation, is it not?

hmmm, i stated a useful fact, posted a useful link, and asked a rhetorical question using you as an example.
Please dont take it personally, definitely not trying to argue w/ you. This can all be done in PM, no?

IPB Image

Im sorry but I couldn't help it. Flame as much as you want before this post gets removed xD

On topic, nice that xenons can get a piece of the action. I have a few laying around that I might try this for.

Thanks T-X biggrin.gif

#21 rastaman108037

rastaman108037

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE(NYCXBOX @ Mar 8 2012, 02:47 AM) View Post

he's just pissed cause he had 100's of xenons he could have done this to back when he was doing Jtags and he gave up cause his reball skills blew and most likely got rid of everything at a loss. With this he could have revived quite a few systems and made some more scratch. OH WELL....

Or because I've fixed dozens of Xenons that had RRoD. They have a factory fault, along with Zephyrs which make them worth absolutely nothing. They also sound like a Boeng 747 when you use the dvd drive. Xenons/Zephyrs are useless. Seeing as a Slim costs anywhere from $100-130 on craigslist, anything older than Falcon is not worth the time or money. Also it takes literally five minutes to take a xenon apart and pull the dvd key off the drive. It's not common to get a xenon that the drive is completely dead.

If you have a 2009 "Xenon" you clearly don't know Xbox. Xenons were 2005/2006. If you got an xbox in 2009 without HDMI it's an OPUS you twit.

I can see using this for keyvaults, but hardly anything else. I didn't know keyvaults were still useful. People still doing MW3 modding?

Edited by rastaman108037, 09 March 2012 - 05:49 PM.

#22 Crackmonger

Crackmonger

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:38 AM

I've been out of the loop for a while, but I was kind of under the impression that once you have your cpu key, you no longer needed the RGH.

With all this talk from TX about the Xenon version not being "reliable" I'm assuming that that's not the case, and that even with the dashboard/nand hacks you still need RGH to boot your machine every time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users