Photo

Whom Should I Talk To Regarding Advertise On This Forum?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ace.lot

ace.lot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:01 AM

I know the rule of mot pimping my company's products without permission,lol

Hello,I'm Ace Feng, the manager of Banggood.com who currently in charge of sales & marketing regarding video game consoles accessories, auto and motor parts & accessories product line ,and I'm writing to inquire the possibility of launching advertisement like banners,sticky post,pinned post,exclusive trade sub-forum,coupon promotion and other forms of ad on your website or forum .

And if that's ok ,please send me the charge list of each banner including respective banner position ,size,period of validity,or other available forms of ad and their cost.

So,I just want to ask this forum's runner to write me an e-mail.

QUOTE(ace.lot @ Mar 9 2012, 08:00 AM) View Post

I know the rule of mot pimping my company's products without permission,lol

Hello,I'm Ace Feng, the manager of Banggood.com who currently in charge of sales & marketing regarding video game consoles accessories, auto and motor parts & accessories product line ,and I'm writing to inquire the possibility of launching advertisement like banners,sticky post,pinned post,exclusive trade sub-forum,coupon promotion and other forms of ad on your website or forum .
And if that's ok ,please send me the charge list of each banner including respective banner position ,size,period of validity,or other available forms of ad and their cost.

So,I just want to ask this forum's runner to write me an e-mail.

My e-mail is ace@banggood.com

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:59 AM

First try using the front page. It has a link on the bottom that says ADVERTISE

Or you can click here http://www.xbox-scen...m/advertise.php if that is to hard for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users