jery911

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

i have a zephyr that i was trying to RGH but it wouldnt boot to xell so i decided to flash back the original nand then i unsoldered all the coolrunner cables then pulled off the coolrunner from the video port but it was hard to take off because i used the double side tape that it came with it so i had to use force and i dont noe if when i pulled the coolrunner off if i messed up the video port i tryed the hdmi cable and av cables and nothing still i only get sound coming out but no video....im woundering if its just a bad flash or a messed up video port uhh.gif

any ideas would help smile.gif

thanks

#2 relaxxx

relaxxx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

The video link pins are working or it wouldn't turn on at all. I doubt it's a bad flash, never seen a bad flash do that. Try to find the composite video signal line on the board, it's the easiest thing to try. It should have a smd resistor or cap on the board close to the connector. Leave video cable plugged in switched to standard TV and use a separate hacked RCA cable.

Also, use a heatgun instead of forcing adhesives or heatsinks.

Also, make sure no solder dropped on the board around that area.

Edited by relaxxx, 09 March 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#3 jery911

jery911

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE(relaxxx @ Mar 9 2012, 04:41 AM) View Post

The video link pins are working or it wouldn't turn on at all. I doubt it's a bad flash, never seen a bad flash do that. Try to find the composite video signal line on the board, it's the easiest thing to try. It should have a smd resistor or cap on the board close to the connector. Leave video cable plugged in switched to standard TV and use a separate hacked RCA cable.

Also, use a heatgun instead of forcing adhesives or heatsinks.

Also, make sure no solder dropped on the board around that area.

i tryed composite cables and nothing still....idk what else to do any more ideas??

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users