• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 War.Shrike

War.Shrike

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Okay, so more precisely it saws that you can run unsigned code. Does this mean we can run games from hard disks and run mods ala jtag'ed fats? If so, is this mod available right now? This is the link:

http://www.thetechga...de-on-slim.html

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

It's not a JTAG hack, it's a Reset Glitch Hack (RGH). Yes it runs unsigned code, yes it runs games from the hard drive, yes it's available now. Do a little bit of searching and you'll find out lots more about it, including which consoles it will run on......

#3 War.Shrike

War.Shrike

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

Thanks for the help man. I'm probably pushing my luck now but il still ask. Is the RSH better idea or should I have mine fitted with a dual nand. I mean is it completely 100% totally without a doubt sure as hell live safe if I only logon to live using the stock dash and and reflash my drive to stock? And I kinda lost my drives OFW, can I flash it with my pals OFW(we both have the same drive: Liteon DG164S -1071)? Also the forums seem to be buzzing with folk saying the latest update disables the RSH. I mean does it prevent you from doing it or does it reverse the already glitched boxes (and what happens if you have a dual nand and apply this update on the stock nand?) ? Also if you do get banned, can you restore your nand like with a jtag? Sorry my my noobish questions. Really appreciate you guys.

#4 hangover

hangover

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

Welcome to August 2011, search will tell you all you need to know.

No you cant use your pals OFW unless you want an expensive dvd player.

Edited by hangover, 13 March 2012 - 01:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users