• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hambone34

hambone34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

Just installed the 14699 dash and 2.3 dashlaunch and I'm trying to play street fighter x tekken. Usually I just use xbox image browser to extract the disk onto my external usb hdd for easy play. I have tried both xexmenu 1.1 and FSD 2.2 to launch the default.xex from my external hdd but the screen just goes black and doesn't load the game up. The console doesn't freeze though, I am able to open the xbox menu up and I can see that it recognizes that I am playing the game by listing it in the achievements tab, but the game never loads. I have also tried with and without the $systemupdate folder in the game folder and with and without the TU for the game that is out. I am out of ideas.

#2 hambone34

hambone34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

I got it to work by using ISO2GOD and installing it to my xbox HDD, But that is only 20 gigabytes so it is not a permanent solution.

#3 ddxcb

ddxcb

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(hambone34 @ Mar 12 2012, 03:02 PM) View Post

I got it to work by using ISO2GOD and installing it to my xbox HDD, But that is only 20 gigabytes so it is not a permanent solution.

xextool -cu -ed -ra?

try that and see if it helps.

#4 KarynW

KarynW

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

My new x box works perfectly well. What is interesting about that you may ask?
Well, we bought our x boxes with my friend together. At one day, at one time. And his one has fallen apart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users