• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#151 xro998

xro998

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

Received my RGH console today from socalbill and everything works perfectly! Ditto to what everyone said above: very fast shipping (got mine only two days later), extremely professional, is quick to get back to you, etc. etc. I can't highly recommend socalbill enough!

#152 Tilted92

Tilted92

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE(xro998 @ Oct 13 2012, 05:51 PM) View Post

Received my RGH console today from socalbill and everything works perfectly! Ditto to what everyone said above: very fast shipping (got mine only two days later), extremely professional, is quick to get back to you, etc. etc. I can't highly recommend socalbill enough!

Same here A1 service and the glossy slim I bought was super clean. Thanks Bill. Highly Recommend.

#153 hurley131

hurley131

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

PM'ed

#154 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Thank you xro998, and thank you Tilted92 for your feedback and business, I appreciate it very much. Great doing business with both of you, and have fun with your xboxes!

Still have a few matte and glossy Trinity RGHs.

#155 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Two glossy rghs sold today, still have a few left, and a few matte.

Also have a near mint GOW3 rgh bundle with 1TB drive.

hurley131, your Xbox is on its way...

Edited by socalbill, 17 October 2012 - 04:19 AM.

#156 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

All rgh boxes now on 16197 dash and Dashlaunch 3.03

#157 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

which post shows exactly what kind and how many xboxes you have?

can you post an update. I may be in the market for some xboxes.

also I have a MW3 console with dashboard 14719 and couldnt glitch it at all with the CR3LITE. nand had a bad block but around the end and not first 50 blocks. I tried all settings and wires(lenth and type) and kinda never got it to work. system still works fine.

wondering if I can send it in? maybe a different chip would work. dude at vgcrepairs recommended squirt for coronas.

I also jtagged and rgh many(many) consoles before. I am good with this but clearly this corona isn't doing it for me. send me a pm with shipping info and what you want for it. remember I am sending the cr3lite chip too.

#158 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(SNAAAKE @ Oct 20 2012, 09:29 AM) View Post

which post shows exactly what kind and how many xboxes you have?

can you post an update. I may be in the market for some xboxes.
also I have a MW3 console with dashboard 14719 and couldnt glitch it at all with the CR3LITE. nand had a bad block but around the end and not first 50 blocks. I tried all settings and wires(lenth and type) and kinda never got it to work. system still works fine.

wondering if I can send it in? maybe a different chip would work. dude at vgcrepairs recommended squirt for coronas.

I also jtagged and rgh many(many) consoles before. I am good with this but clearly this corona isn't doing it for me. send me a pm with shipping info and what you want for it. remember I am sending the cr3lite chip too.

I only sell Trinity RGHs. I have Glossy, Matte, and GOW3 complete bundles in stock, and the Glossy and Matte bundles can be broken down into console only, console with brick, etc.

I don't do Coronas at all as I feel they are a waste of time (like RGH2 phats), and the CR3Lite is more than double what I pay for the Rev C. Like you, I messed with a few of them, and I couldn't get them to perform like the Trinities. So I'm not working on them or selling them until there is improvement on performance.

I think Turfster has had success with his Coronas, you might want to see if he can do your MW3

Bill

#159 robbyduzit

robbyduzit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Just wanted to add I recently bought a console from this guy and it was shipped as soon as payment was sent and it arrived in 2 days.

Console was neatly and safely packaged and had a CD with all the backup files and necessary programs for both the xbox and pc.

Console boots in under 10 seconds every time and been having a blast playing Halo 4 on it from a external HDD.

#160 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Thank you robbyduzit for your feedback and business, I appreciate it, but please edit the typo in your post.

I got 2 Matte, 4 Glossy. and 3 GOW3 bundles in stock right now. For extra, I have 250GB, 320GB, and 1TB hdds set up with freestyle dash, xexmenu, and dashlaunch installed and ready to go on first boot up.

The demon can be installed if requested, but I need 3 days to order and install it, I don't have any in stock.

A brief reminder, all of my consoles are near new to lightly used, and meticulously clean inside. They are not refurbished, or ebay rejected garbage. None of them are banned from XBL, in case a dual nand addition is desired in the future. Most have normal wear and tear on the cases, especially the glossies, but perform flawlessly.

Since I'm not getting email notifications from here anymore for some reason, the fastest way to get in touch with me is email - socalbill@outlook.com - I answer that instantly as it goes to my iphone.

Bill

#161 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

2 Trinity Mattes sold yesterday, glitching 3 more today, ready for shipping tomorrow

4 Trinity Glossies still in stock
4 GOW3 bundles in stock

#162 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

I have a Falcon which had the Digilent C-Mod Coolrunner II chip which I put on it when the RGH hack first came out. I put a REV C Coolrunner chip on it, and it boots first cycle every time on 16197 glitched dash. I forgot I had it, but it is working good with flashed Liteon drive.

If anyone wants it, I'll take $90 shipped. Be aware that it's a Falcon and prone to RROD which can occur at any time.

Still have Trinity RGHs in stock, two more sold today

$175 shipped console only
$200 shipped with brick and cords, OR controller
$225 shipped bundle

All HDDs set up with Freestyle Dash, Xexmenu, Dashlaunch:
250GB hdd is $45 extra
320GB hdd is $65 extra
1TB hdd is $130 extra

DVD drive flashed on request (kamikaze mod)

I have a GOW3 bundle (console, 2 GOW3 controllers, brick, cords, 1TB hdd, GOW3 game, headset, and original box) for $450 shipped. $35 of that is for USPS shipping because of the oversized box, but it can be cheaper if you want 5 day ground UPS shipping.

I can install the Demon chip on any console, but need at least 3 days lead time. If you want one faster, I believe turfster has some in stock, as well as Coronas if you want one of those.

#163 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Matte and Glossy Trinity RGHs are selling good, and still have some in stock.

The GOW3 bundles are just sitting. Will work with you on pricing.

Also, if anyone want me to do their Slim (TRINITY ONLY), RGH service is $55 plus $15 return shipping.

DVD drive can be flashed on request for no extra charge, even kamikaze.

If you just need your slim drive flashed (no RGH), that is $30 plus $6 shipping. Slims with unlocked drives are $15

No paypal invoice for rgh/dvd flash services, only paypal gift is accepted.

Pics of RGH work from unit I glitched yesterday http://s1083.photobu.../socalbilljtag/

#164 misternegative

misternegative

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

I just purchased a Trinity RGH unit from Socalbill and I can't give enough praise. He was very patient and answered all of my questions before I purchased. He shipped it out the next day and I received it in immaculate shape two days later. It powers on very, very quickly and works great right out of the box.

As someone who likes to do his own work as a hobby it's not easy to earn my praise but this is outstanding work.

#165 QuackMasterDan

QuackMasterDan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Socalbill has done absolutely fantastic work, I am exceedingly pleased with this new Trinity RGH. Very clean, good packaging, excellent price ($200 incl/S&H), arrived in two days, a generous CD containing NAND dumps, keys and base apps/tools, newest dash (16197) & FSD, RGH booting is stable, generally instant -> 20 seconds. System has been running solid for the past two days about six hours each.

Great work, well done, major kudos, socalbill can expect more purchases from myself and my friends. I couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks a bunch
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users