#31 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(gbroth87 @ Apr 18 2012, 04:18 PM)  

Just received my 4Gb Matte Slim RGH w/ black controller, brick, and cables today, which was shipped ONLY 2 days ago. Extremely fast shipping. Everything works great. Tested original copy of games and copied versions of the games, as well as games off external hdd, and they all work perfectly. Games load instantly with no problems. Also comes with a disc with all the programs you could ever need and backup slim files. Responded to all my pm's extremely fast also.

Thanks socalbill

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Edited by socalbill, 19 April 2012 - 05:48 PM.

#32 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

5 more Slim RGH's (glossy with no hdd) available on 14719 glitched dash, Liteon drives flashed with LT+ 3.0 (kamikaze)

$195 shipped console only.

I do not have any slim bricks or controllers anymore, I can throw in a jasper brick and cord if you want, and you can use a phat to slim converter with it.

If you do not need the drive flashed, let me know and save $20.

Jaspers on 14719 glitched dash, Liteon drives flashed with LT+ 3.0 (these were on sub 14717 dashes, so no RGH 2.0 problems) console with brick and cord $150 shipped.

All consoles shipped USPS priority mail with 2 day delivery (one day west coast)

#33 daoneandonly

daoneandonly

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

I received my ordered Jasper RGH on wednesday (ordered last saturday, quick response through phone texts). It boots up quick and temps are great! Thanks again socal and for everyone else, feel free to buy from him; His combination of quick order response time, quality work, and low prices will definitely leave you satisfied with your purchases.

#34 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Thank you for your feedback, and your business, I appreciate it.

#35 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

I got in another Slim with Hitachi drive. Glitched it today, 4GB Matte. $170 shipped 2 day Priority Mail.

My other slims will ship for $175 if you don't need the liteon dvd flashed (all are 0225+ with winbond chip).

#36 vpforlyfe

vpforlyfe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

I just got my xbox. It was purchased Apr 30th and got it here on May 1st(are shipping distance isnt far). I am loving it so far and he does keep his word. Trusted seller.

#37 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

^Thank you for your feedback vpforlyfe, I appreciate it.

I still have slims available, no jaspers until maybe next week (last one is pending sale).

#38 mattzane227

mattzane227

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(socalbill @ May 7 2012, 11:11 PM)  
^Thank you for your feedback vpforlyfe, I appreciate it.

I still have slims available, no jaspers until maybe next week (last one is pending sale).

If that sale falls through I think I'm ready to buy a Jasper. If not I'll be ready when you get more available.

#39 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE(mattzane227 @ May 10 2012, 07:53 AM)  

If that sale falls through I think I'm ready to buy a Jasper. If not I'll be ready when you get more available.

I think I will have two or three on Sat. The one mentioned above is being delivered today to an XBS member. I will PM you Sat or Sun. Thanks..

Still have plenty of slims left, including another 4gb slim rgh with Hitachi drive 170 shipped, console only.

#40 mattzane227

mattzane227

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(socalbill @ May 10 2012, 10:28 AM)  

I think I will have two or three on Sat. The one mentioned above is being delivered today to an XBS member. I will PM you Sat or Sun. Thanks..

Still have plenty of slims left, including another 4gb slim rgh with Hitachi drive 170 shipped, console only.

I think I might be interested in the slim. I was wanting a Jasper because that's what I have now so I could use the same power brick but I saw that I can get a converter for like $3 on Amazon. How come the one with the Hitachi drive is cheaper, is it not as good in some way?

EDIT ahh just read that it can't be flashed so none of my backups would work, Correct?

If so I'll probably just wait for a Jasper.

Edited by mattzane227, 10 May 2012 - 05:00 PM.

#41 SimonSaysBleed

SimonSaysBleed

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

I received my Jasper from socalbill yesterday. It is working perfectly!
He was friendly and responded to all PMs quickly...and the shipping was fast smile.gif

#42 Seanaroonie

Seanaroonie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Do you ship to Canada? If so, I'll take a console. Let me know, Thanks.

#43 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE(SimonSaysBleed @ May 11 2012, 05:16 PM)  

I received my Jasper from socalbill yesterday. It is working perfectly!
He was friendly and responded to all PMs quickly...and the shipping was fast smile.gif

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

I got 2 jaspers available now $150 shipped with brick and power cord.

Still have plenty of Slims (console only), also have 2 4GB Slim bundles, (console and all accessories)

#44 mattzane227

mattzane227

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

I got my slim RGH Monday (only 2 days to get here) and it works perfectly. Enjoying it greatly. It boots up quickly every time.

#45 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

^Appreciate your feedback, thank you.

I have two jaspers and a few glossy slim rgh's left. I have no more bricks or controllers, just consoles only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users