286 replies to this topic

#46 7 e

7 e

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Ordered a Glossy Slim bundle from him on Wednesday just got it today.

Shipping was only 1 day and he answered all my question in a timely fashion I highly recommend him. Trusted seller and great deals you cannot go wrong with socalbill

#47 lilhaywood

lilhaywood

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

Pm'd about rgh jaspers

#48 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE(7 e @ May 18 2012, 04:41 PM) View Post

Ordered a Glossy Slim bundle from him on Wednesday just got it today.

Shipping was only 1 day and he answered all my question in a timely fashion I highly recommend him. Trusted seller and great deals you cannot go wrong with socalbill

Thank you for your feedback and business, 7 e, I appreciate it,

No more jaspers left until I get more coolrunners

3 glossy slims left - console only

1 Matte 4GB console only

175 shipped with unflashed liteon, 195 shipped with kamikaze'd liteon

#49 psphackr

psphackr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:33 AM

I bought a Slim from this guy. Highly recommended seller.

One thing I love when sending my hard earned money to complete strangers online is lots and lots of communication. I probably sent about 35 or so pm's with this guy and he responded promptly to each one. And the console works fine. I'll admit I was a tad worried when I turned it on the first time because I didn't expect it to take as long as it did to boot up (sometime it boots up almost instantly, sometimes it takes a minute) but it works just fine. The booting delays are of course the nature of the RGH hack.

#50 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

Thank you for the feedback, psphackr, I appreciate it.

This is not directed towards psphackr, but a general statement. These slims sometimes boot instantly, sometimes in 3 cycles, occasionally in 10 cycles, but most boot up by the 2nd to 5th cycle, That's just the way it goes.

I can't say it any better than Ubergeek:

http://www.team-xecu...ead.php?t=86641

This hack is called RGH which stands for Rest Glitch Hack. Note the word GLITCH. This is not an exact science and there are no guarantees on performance or stability. ....[snipped]..........some will glitch within one cycle (5 seconds), some will glitch in more cycles no matter what they do - it's just the way it is and as long as this hack is based on a 'Glitch' that will never change......

#51 Bezerker

Bezerker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

I ordered a slim from Socalbill last week. Socalbill gave me shipping/tracking information minutes after I paid and I received it two days later. Console works perfectly!

Some advice regarding the boot times, I found that the less USB devices I had connected to it, the faster it booted, this could just be random chance, but if its not too much of a pain to unplug & replug, I'd suggest it.

Edited by Bezerker, 23 May 2012 - 04:43 AM.

#52 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

Thank you for your feedback Bezerker, I appreciate it.

I got 1 glossy, 1 matte slim left.

#53 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

1 glossy left until I get the coolrunners.

I can bundle this with a controller, brick and cords, and kinect.

It looks like Demon might be ready by end of next week (info from irc). I will have some dual nands available shortly after they ship.

#54 traxxton

traxxton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

I just got a slim from him today. A+ all the way. Clean install using a coolrunner and boots within 5 tries. At his rates, its cheaper to buy from him then get the parts, xbox, learn to soldier, ect.... I hope to buy another one from him next month.

#55 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE(traxxton @ May 25 2012, 05:22 PM) View Post

I just got a slim from him today. A+ all the way. Clean install using a coolrunner and boots within 5 tries. At his rates, its cheaper to buy from him then get the parts, xbox, learn to soldier, ect.... I hope to buy another one from him next month.

Thank you for your feedback traxxton, I appreciate it and look forward to your repeat business!

One slim still left...got large order of RevC coolrunners today, so I will have more jaspers and slims ready on Tue or Wed.

#56 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

Two glossy slims with Rev C Coolrunner installed are available now.

#57 bryan1989

bryan1989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

I received my falcon rgh arcade console and it works great. It was shipped in a timely manner and delivered very fast. Keep up the good work socalbill.

#58 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE(bryan1989 @ May 31 2012, 06:33 PM) View Post

I received my falcon rgh arcade console and it works great. It was shipped in a timely manner and delivered very fast. Keep up the good work socalbill.

Thank you for your business and your feedback, I appreciate it. It is a jasper, not a falcon, btw smile.gif

I have a few more glossy, and 2 4GB matte rgh's ready to ship.

#59 bryan1989

bryan1989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:13 AM

Lol sorry about that my mind lapsed because I already have a falcon. Thanks again for this wonderful Jasper.

#60 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE(bryan1989 @ Jun 1 2012, 08:13 PM) View Post

Lol sorry about that my mind lapsed because I already have a falcon. Thanks again for this wonderful Jasper.

You're welcome!

Stock right now:

3 Glossy Slim RGH 175 shipped console only unflashed drive, 195 shipped, flashed drive kamikaze
2 4GB Matte RGH same as above
1 Jasper RGH 150 shipped console only

It looks like the price for Demon dual-nand Slim with be around 300 shipped console only. The chips start shipping June 18th. I will only be doing slims for now, no jaspers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users