286 replies to this topic

#61 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

I got some Xbox Live Slims for 145 shipped, Glossy or 4GB Matte, console only with no accessory included.

These are on 14719 dash, kamikaze'd drive flashed with LT 3.0.

I logged into Xbox Live to verify they were not banned, and not flagged.

Comes with cd with dummy.bin, full OFW dump, and LT 3.0 CFW files.

Drive is relocked to be XBL safe, and can be unlocked to flash new firmware in the future by a little alcohol on a q-tip.

#62 Last_Dayz

Last_Dayz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

I just received my rgh matte slim today. Great seller and fast shipping. Thanks.

#63 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(Last_Dayz @ Jun 4 2012, 09:40 PM) View Post

I just received my rgh matte slim today. Great seller and fast shipping. Thanks.

Thank you, Last_Dayz. I appreciate your feedback!

I got a few jaspers that will be ready to ship Monday.

Still have Slim RGH and XBL consoles ready to ship now. I'm out of Slim bricks and controllers, they will come on Sat or Mon.

#64 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

I got some Slim bricks and controllers today if anyone wants a bundle

Two jasper rghs are also ready in addition to the slims.

#65 GOTitCUZiMODDED

GOTitCUZiMODDED

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hey buddy, do you still have those Kipper glitchips we discussed about some time ago? Free bump for ya!

#66 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(GOTitCUZiMODDED @ Jun 11 2012, 11:07 AM) View Post

Hey buddy, do you still have those Kipper glitchips we discussed about some time ago? Free bump for ya!

hey, thanks for the bump, sent you PM...I used all my kipper2k chips awhile ago for local customers. While I found they worked just as good as the Rev A TX Coolrunners, I only use the TX chips now (Rev C) because that's what everyone requests.

Still have slim rgh's available, no jaspers.

Edited by socalbill, 11 June 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#67 Eagle784

Eagle784

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

My experience buying from socalbill: 2/5 stars

I bought a chipped slim console with power supply - they arrived two days after my order, but the power supply did not work. socalbill offered to pay shipping both ways to replace the power supply and ship out a new one the same day he received the broken one; however, when he received the broken one a few days later, he said he had sold off all his other power supplies by the time he received mine (apparently he forgot about or didn't care about his promise to ship me one right away) and said I could wait another week for a power supply from him, or accept a $25 refund. When I complained about the shoddy treatment, he said he would go ahead and just process a refund plus the reimbursement for shipping. It cost me $32 to find another used oem power supply on short notice.

When I finally got to test it, the console worked fine, and booted fast.

Edited by Eagle784, 13 June 2012 - 04:52 AM.

#68 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE(Eagle784 @ Jun 12 2012, 08:50 PM) View Post

My experience buying from socalbill: 2/5 stars

I bought a chipped slim console with power supply - they arrived two days after my order, but the power supply did not work. socalbill offered to pay shipping both ways to replace the power supply and ship out a new one the same day he received the broken one; however, when he received the broken one a few days later, he said he had sold off all his other power supplies by the time he received mine (apparently he forgot about or didn't care about his promise to ship me one right away) and said I could wait another week for a power supply from him, or accept a $25 refund. When I complained about the shoddy treatment, he said he would go ahead and just process a refund plus the reimbursement for shipping. It cost me $32 to find another used oem power supply on short notice.

When I finally got to test it, the console worked fine, and booted fast.

Thank you for your comments, I'm glad the box works good for you.

Eagle784's PSU was tested and worked perfectly before it left here. Rather than say too bad, items are AS IS, I offered shipping both ways to replace it, although I expressed my confusion on how a perfectly working psu would die from CA to his home. Yes, in the interim from when he complained about the psu to when I received it, I sold 3 complete bundles. I thought I had a loose psu, but I did not.

I refunded his money plus return shipping. The psu came back to me in a large priority box that cost him more to ship to me (and susequently refunded) than what cost me to ship him his rgh and psu.

Genuine power supplies on ebay are $25 in case anyone needs one.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item27c6da1059

#69 wonton2112

wonton2112

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

Sent you a PM, sir.

#70 rickhunter

rickhunter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

Bought an RGH Slim with Brick from socalbill. Everything worked and he answered all my questions. The box got here in 2 days priority shipping. I would have no problems buying another one from him or recommending him as a supplier.

#71 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:36 PM

Thank you for your feedback rickhunter, and wonton2112, your RGH Slim bundle is on its way. Thank you both for your business, I appreciate it!

#72 veril

veril

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Just got in an RGH Slim from socallbill, I was very impressed with the packaging and speed of delivery, and the item worked perfectly as described. Would (and probably will) order from again.

#73 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(veril @ Jun 15 2012, 02:35 PM) View Post

Just got in an RGH Slim from socallbill, I was very impressed with the packaging and speed of delivery, and the item worked perfectly as described. Would (and probably will) order from again.

Thank you for your feedback, veril, I appreciate it and look forward to your repeat business!

I got a couple of Matte Slim rgh's, and a quite a few glossy ones.

175 shipped console only, Liteon drive not flashed
195 shipped console only, LT 3.0 flashed drive (kamikaze)

2 complete bundles available, I have no hdd's right now.

#74 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

I should have a few more Jaspers ready by Thursday

XBL Safe Slims with LT 3.0 - 140 shipped, console only

Still have Slim RGHs, console only and 1 bundle

#75 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

Still have Slims available (consoles only, I do not have any accessories)

No jaspers...sold out again.

My Demon chips for Slims are on their way....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users