X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Music, Golf, and fixing electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thank's for buying the slim drive off me, socalbill. This guy has great deal's. Buy his rgh's...

What does the $225 rgh trinity bundle include?

#122 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE(turfster @ Sep 17 2012, 03:40 PM) View Post

Thank's for buying the slim drive off me, socalbill. This guy has great deal's. Buy his rgh's...
What does the $225 rgh trinity bundle include?

Thanks for the great deal turfster and super quick shipping, that drive is still working great on my kid's XBL box, everyday smile.gif

Bundle consists of console, controller, brick, power and AV cords and CD of backup files

#123 jakeboy

jakeboy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Bought a modded slim from socalbill and everything works great and the tech support was amazing smile.gif- Shipping included everything and was fast.....

Thanks socalbill for answering all of my questions.

Brought back memories from the old Xbox 1 days.

I would strongly recommend buying from socalbill!

Edited by jakeboy, 21 September 2012 - 09:48 PM.

#124 and_one

and_one

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

Bought a 4GB MU Matte Slim about 3 days ago. Received on Saturday morning, great safe packaging, good condition, clean, works like a charm. Bought a nice additional 1TB HDD, that came with pre-installed dash, useful software, etc. Pretty much ready to go.

socialbill was more than patient to answer all my questions before and after the transaction, very knowledgeable, gave a couple nice advises, suggested some PC-XBOX tools to use. Nice guy.

Would definitely recommend anyone to purchase one of socialbill's machines, those things come nice & ready to go for the prices that don't bite. Thank you for a smooth transaction, man!

#125 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Thank you for your feedback, business, and kind words jakeboy and and_one, I really appreciate it.

It was great doing business with the both of you. As well as with everyone who has bought from me.

X-S is the best site on the scene, and I try to do my part to contribute to that.

I don't have have any more Matte consoles, only Glossy.

#126 kermitboy

kermitboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

I bought a MATTE 4GB Slim from Bill, great communication, he send me th tracking number very fast after I paid and it was two day shipping so I got it on my birthday the 19th (hehe my own present) jester.gif
Anyway the packaging was very good and the unit is like new with great glitching times (10s, 2s, 2s) Couldn't be happier this is my first RGH since my 2006 Xenon just died on me a couple of weeks ago.

He also helped me get it running and included everything needed on a dvd.

A pleasure doing business with you Bill, I will definitely recommend You.

Thank you smile.gif

#127 Brownflem

Brownflem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

I am stunned how quickly my XBOX arrived and the level of support I recieved. It took less than 3 days to get to me. Amazing.

#128 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Thank you for your feedback and business, kermitboy and Brownflem. I appreciate it very much, Pleasure doing business with both of you and HB to you kermitboy!

I got a couple of Matte Trinities in, along with a bunch of Glossies, $225 shipped for bundle, $175 shipped console only

These Trinity rgh'able units are starting to get harder to come by.

#129 redrum316

redrum316

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Sent you PM.

#130 Vladipusss

Vladipusss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

payment for glossy slim sent

#131 amtmjm1

amtmjm1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

Stop and Read This Message

If your looking for an xbox slim RGH unit then socalbill is the man to buy it from. I read a lot of reviews about different sellers and even messaged a few looking to purchase a slim RGH unit. Socalbill was the first to respond to my message and I texted bill several times during the transactions asking a ton of questions "by the way bill sorry for all the noob questions" he answered everything accurately, explained everything in full detail, Blazing fast response sometimes within a few minutes of me asking a question. I received my console today and couldn't be happier. I received the package cd and all the files I could possibly need. I had to message bill several times today and bother him with a lot of questions because of my stupidly "Thanks Again Bill For answering all my questions" I would highly recommend bill for your xbox slim RGH needs I will definitely be using Socalbill service again in the future. Thanks Again Man You Are One Hell Of A Seller. A pleasure doing business with you Socalbill.

#132 chantillis

chantillis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Bought a 4gb slim matte 360 from socalbill, it arrived in 2 days and in great condition. I asked socalbill a bunch of questions before making the purchase and he answered them promptly and thoroughly. He knew which 360 model I needed based on my requirements and he delivered. I scouted 2 other sellers here on the scene and socalbill is the only that seemed committed to his customers. socalbill also provides support even after the sale, so he'll get you up and running if you're new to RGH like I am.

#133 noob171

noob171

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

PM'd you.

#134 sulik

sulik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

Received my 4gb RGH slim from socalbill today, and everything's working great, definitely recommended!

#135 socalbill

socalbill

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

Wow, you guys are cleaning me out FAST! smile.gif

Thank you amtmjm1, chantillis, and sulik. Thank you for your feedback, business, and kind words. I really appreciate it. Great doing business with you. And amtmjm1, chantillis, you guys are quick learners and good listeners, lol.

Vladipusss and redrum316 you guys should get your stuff on Sat.

I only got 3 or 4 glitched units left, noob171 inquired about some, so I think I only have 2 available until maybe Tuesday. I won't be able to glitch the stock Trinities I have until Monday,

I have a few Coronas, but waiting on better glitch times for those.

Thanks to all my customers, I appreciate each and every one of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users