• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LilChefDeath

LilChefDeath

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

So i have three xbox's, two old white xbox with broken cd drives one is 2.8 and the other is 2.9.I have a new xbox slim but i don't want to do the reset glitch because i still want to be able to play online.

So is there any way at all i can jtag the 2.8 or the 2.9? All the topics i've searched in google are from 2010 and now that its 2012 i figured maybe someone had found a way? I don't see why you couldn't be able to if its pretty much a pc in a box tongue.gif

Thanks in advance,

LilChef

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

The reasons why you can't hack the machines is much more technical than you're likely to appreciate.

You can't utilize the SMC/JTAG hack, but you might be able to glitch those two fat consoles. Do some research and you're likely to find your answer.

#3 LilChefDeath

LilChefDeath

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

Uh, i'm searching google. but uh can you point me in a direction on what to search?

#4 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

You're looking for information on the reset glitch hack, specifically for fat consoles.

#5 STICKY_BUD

STICKY_BUD

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

"What Type Of Mod Is Right For Me?" a pinned topic at the top of this subforum has the link you want... keep reading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users