• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 paul4now38

paul4now38

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

I got a new wasabi360 I set it but can not install firmware when I hold down the button there is no light come on at all but if I have the xbox360 on and switch from pass through to emulation the xbox360 phat restart, I have a 2tb hard drive I use windows 7 to format to NTFS. I have wasabi folder in the root with key bin file and the wasabi-update bin and the ap25db bin file. sad.gif

#2 Macdawgg

Macdawgg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

You may have a faulty unit. I ordered one last year and hooked it up and NEVER got it to work, I went thru five hard drives and still couldn't get it to work so I sent it back and got the X-key and NEVER looked back. Anyway here's a link that may help you.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wasab...127949273964506

Try them these guys are good and you can do the translation on the webpage to understand them.

Good Luck!

#3 paul4now38

paul4now38

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

thanks but I don't have a facebook account

#4 athlonoc

athlonoc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

Apparently you can screw your Wasabi up if you switch from Emulation to pass through mode while the xbox 360 is on. It mentions this as an important ( do not do ) in the notes.

If you luck is in and you haven't screwed it, then what mode are you in when you flash it?

Lee

#5 ps2kidd

ps2kidd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:55 AM

I had the same issue. Wasabi made cheap buttions on the device. When i opened the wasabi i left the front peice of plastic off. I noticed when i pushed down on the plastic button it was sliding off the little black button on the board. I used a small screw driver to hold down the black button and i was able to update the wasabi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users