• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 ichifish

ichifish

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

Selling an original Xenon-model devkit. It's one of the units without a sidecar.

I got hold of it about 3 years ago and have only used it fairly lightly. It's shown no signs of the typical Xenon failure yet. However, I've poked about a bit inside and once accidentally shorted something which caused it to shut down. It turned on again straight away, though, so I think it was a probably a designed shutdown when too much current was detected. Since then I haven't found anything to be broken, and in the quick test I did when preparing to sell it all the main things seem to be fine - DVD, network, USB, hard drive, video (couldn't test audio but should work). It passes the hardware diagnostic.

Flash is 8464.0, XDK 9328.0. Will NOT connect to PartnerNet - fails with "LOGON_UPDATE_NOT_PROPPED".

Comes with power brick, composite and VGA AV cables, wired controller and headset, and a 20 GB hard drive from a regular 360 (though the backwards compatibility partition isn't intact).

Asking price is 150, ~$238, excluding postage. Payment by PayPal. I can post to Europe or North America. PM if interested.

video of partnernet and memory tests
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 BaDDaSS

BaDDaSS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

1st post? You have any rep?

#3 ichifish

ichifish

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

Afraid not. The guy I bought it from doesn't post here any more. I'm PayPal verified, if that means anything.

#4 ichifish

ichifish

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

bump, asking price down to 100 (~$160)

#5 ichifish

ichifish

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Bump. Asking price down to $100.

Also, finally got round to uploading memory test video to youtube for easier watching:

#6 ichifish

ichifish

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Gosh, I'm surprised no one is interested in this. I'm taking the asking price down to $75. I really don't have any use for it any more, it's just taking up cupboard space, and I'd like to be rid of it.

#7 Jaffacakes Kid

Jaffacakes Kid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

Purchased and have received a tracking number.

Great guy.
Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users