Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

Xebuild GUI v2.04 and Diskswap Configurator v2.0
Posted by XanTium | March 20 22:15 EST | News Category: Xbox360

Swizzy released a new version of his GUI for xeBuild and Diskswap Configurator 2.0!

What's new/fixed (Xebuild GUI v2.04):
- Fixed: Now properly using new xell-reloaded, my mind apparently lied to me and said i had swapped the files in the perm directory, but i apparently only did it in the temporary directory, sorry!
- Added: The app can now also identify CB 1940 as Xenon and will ask you if you want to use CB 7375 for ECC creation
- Updated: Using nitram's new fixed script (previous one didn't like using external CB 7375 nor did it like using CB 1940 it also has CB 6750 problem fixed, so if you have a 6751 CB it'll now be able to build ECC's for that again!)
- Fixed: Error messages are no longer written in the middle of the normal output, it's written at the end like it should be (from python)
- Updated: You can now also build Glitch type freeboot images for xenon :)
** NOTE: This will use CB 1940, if you want to use a different CB version you'll have to manually edit the glitch.ini with both new version to use AND the CRC value, aswell as add the new CB file... **
- Changed: Changed the label of GGBoot/Glitchboot, it's now more obvious for Glitch type users that this is the option they will want to use, it now says "GGBoot (Freeboot for glitch)"
- Added: I can now extract SMC_config on my own (Thanks to RF1911 and cOz)
- Removed: The debug window no longer exists... if you need to check the KV/SMC data in HEX use a hex editor! ;)
- Added: Several more easter eggs, go find them! :D
- Fixed: Forgot to add function to the flash nand button! WOOPS! it now works the way it should ;) (NOTE: this will erase the first 50 blocks then write if the total size is more then 50 blocks)
- Fixed: Several bugs/errors in the nandpro operations window
- Added: You can now make presets for the nandpro operations window, meaning if you don't like my defaults you can set your own (it'll autoload "nandpro.xml" if it exists in the main directory)
- Added: NANDPro operations is now linked to the rest of the app, so everything you do here will be effecing the result aswell, for example, when you build a ECC or BIN
- Changed: Rebuilt NANDPro operations, default settings (which are no longer visuable in the main window) is set to use USB as device and nandpro 3.0a for nandpro version (unless you've put nandpro.xml in the main directory)
- Changed: Nandpro operations is now available to everyone (it is no longer restricted to advanced mode)
- Added: IP Scanner, this feature allows you to scan for your console on your network, useful if you can't see your IP or is just lazy... it only checks a range which is user specified (default is 10 - 100)
- Changed: The nandpro operations window has been rearranged a little, and i've removed some controls and placed them on the settings screen only (those that aren't commonly changed)
- Changed: FUSE.txt is no longer downloaded to Main application directory, instead it's downloaded to a temporary directory and copied to the same directory as your source nand is located in (if it's specified, otherwise it'll ONLY be in the temporary directory: files\temp\ beware that this folder is REMOVED upon completing the build process)
** NOTE: I haven't been able to test everything with Xenon's yet, but it should work just fine, i've tested building images but haven't been able to test the resulting images to make sure that it works properly... **

* Diskswap Configurator v2.0
This little app will help you in generating a fully operational
configuration file for Disk Swapper 1.1 by aiding you with how it
should be formatted and such :)

What's new/fixed:
- Changed: The app now only requires .net Framework 2.0 ;)
- Changed: I've re-written the whole app from scratch to make it better and easier to work with
- Added: Buttons to add devices for each textbox :)
- Removed: xextool is no longer included nor required for the app to be able to fetch Title ID from a XEX file :)
- Removed: Game name is no longer a part of the app, if you need to identify your games later by adding a label or something, do so manually by writing something like: ;Gamename
- Changed: The whole app has been re-designed, it no longer has multipile windows for each part, it is now slimmed down to a single working window, the only extra window is the help information :)

Official Site: n/a, by Swizzy
Download: n/a (might be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)
News-Source: xbox-360.logic-sunrise.com

#2 Swizzy

Swizzy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:37 AM

Woops!

Forgot to give creds to TX for releasing the Xenon hack sad.gif

#3 zheng

zheng

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

I want to be interested, about this topic. I will continue the attention. Hope everyone happy!

Cheap WOW Gold | Buy RS Gold |
Diablo 3 Items

#4 nkowl

nkowl

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

胶原蛋白口服液
胶原蛋白粉
胶原蛋白排行榜
胶原蛋白作用
胶原蛋白
鱼胶原蛋白
胶原蛋白美容
胶原蛋白口服液
胶原蛋白肽粉
胶原蛋白肽
双美胶原蛋白
胶原蛋白粉
胶原蛋白面膜
胶原蛋白品牌
补充胶原蛋白
注射胶原蛋白
安利胶原蛋白
胶原蛋白饮料
胶原蛋白
胶原蛋白
胶原蛋白粉

#5 lanowen009

lanowen009

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

The Cheap Bikinis of today already went through a a lot of changes within the time. Initially called stays in early days, somewhere in the sixteenth century a Premium Lingerie was
just a bodice with strips in the waist; strengthen by whalebone, buckram, and sometimes horn. The center border was further non-breakable by busk created from metal, ivory, or
wood, was most frequently laced from the flipside and was primarily a item of clothing available the upper classes. The thought was to support the bust and bestow the fashionable
pointed shape simultaneously as drawing shoulders support. www.leadvan.com

#6 hahaxiao

hahaxiao

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

Now nfl/nba/nhl/mlb admirers can action the latest new launched 2012 Nike NFL Jersey from

cheap nfl jerseys.

But some of you may still attending for Reebok nfl Jerseys included Authentic Jersey, Replica Jersey and Premier Jersey. Wanted be aboriginal to accept New Nike NFL Jerseys? We has the better alternative of Nike Elite Jersey, Nike Limited Jersey and Nike Game Jersey in cheap nfl nike jerseys. Spend some of your times to appointment our online Store wholesale nfl jerseys and aces up your admired nba/nfl/mlb/nhl Jerseys afore the 2012 approved division start!

#7 magina

magina

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

creativebiomart'weebly
Neuregulin 1
Attention to children's health
Tiny Arabidopsis
platelet-factor-4
Interaction
egf growth factor
platelet factor 4
stem cells
TGFB1
tgfb1'blog
TGFB1
interleukin-1
platelet factor 4
Cell Research
adjuvant
THPO
thrombopoietin
thrombopoietin
tnfalpha
tnfalpha
tnfalpha
tnfalphao
THPO
Julie001
beta2 microglobulin
argin protein
hirudin

#8 sanlip

sanlip

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

Suddenly, my heart told me illustrate, and eventually paint them escaping some sort of darkness they rs gold were engulfed by-that indication of darkness is apparent by the way they are portrayed in this series of paintings and illustrations which I am calling: Illuminations.
we still give him gas drops before each bottle.. To his left was a slightly dismayed Trisha, a contemplative Hoenheim and an aloof Lyra. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use.. In Anatolia, a region of runescape gold Turkey, zinc-deficient soil was linked with zinc deficiency in its human population.
Samsung mobile has the entire price range of handsets.. Additional hockey helmet certifications are NOCSAE ND030, put forth by the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment, or certification from the Canadian Standards Association or the Hockey Equipment Certification Council.
Fiesta is offered in both petrol and diesel variants. A young man succumbing to an ailing heart was what it took to ignite Dr. To the upper class in Hong Kong, Crown Wine Cellars is the fashionable holy place. A huge thank you to Kurt Heidebreicht and the rest of the folks at Heidebreicht Chevrolet for proving my test vehicle, as well as a great location for getting pictures of the 2010 Camaro.
Septic arthritis occurs when the infectious organism that caused the bone infection invades the joint closest to the affected bone and causes infection and inflammation of that joint.. This shows that PMEX is gaining the credibility from investors..
The most significant statistic here is the dramatic increase in plastic use. HJ: No, and it maybe because of the Wolverine thing. Industry sources say around Rs 50 crore was spent on the last 40 minutes and Rs 3 crore was buy runescape gold spent for Rajinikanth's make-up alone.
The general consensus is that the CPM release of the movie is virtually identical to the R2, except that it doesn't suffer from the aliasing issues. I think all up I've done at least 20 [episodes]. She agreed that it was beautiful and that the 3D was actually relevant.
The company is hoping that the bike is admired by the Indian consumers and also provide such products to maintain the healthily expansion of fun-biking culture in India.. Hell, they picked up Blue Dragon before it even aired in Japan.. There would have been no large scale chase.
At the opening day of the trial (slated to last two weeks), Henry Souvall from the buy gold for rs Utah Attorney General's Office presented evidence that the road was used by cattlemen, miners, and as a Jeep trail prior to the creation of the park.. The many variants are already successfully running on the Indian roads.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSorder Flash Sale - Free 200M RS Gold Giveaway
Time: 03:00 am on January 31, 2013 GMT
You can know more here: http://www.rsorder.com/profile/news/read/id/485
IPB Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reliable RS Gold Site with RS Power Leveling Blowout Sale
More info: http://www.rsorder.com/profile/news/read/id/486
IPB Image
Related tags: cheap guild wars 2 gold , runescape power leveling ,cheap rs gold , buy rs gold

#9 loderbe

loderbe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

unlock iphone

use your iphone to write your life!

#10 rs2cheap

rs2cheap

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Ok..If you believe me..You can buy runescape gold,runescape gold from my site!Here,rs gold is the most popular! tongue.gif
So we will be good friends in the future!@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users