• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 runzun

runzun

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hi i tried flashing my dvd ROM DG-16d2s according to this tutorial () with out using ck3 .I bought via 6421 Sata pci card for this project i did what video told me to do used jungleflasher.ever thing was going well but at one step every thing messed up and now my dvd rom looks like dead .

At jungle flasher MTKflash 32 i clicked lite-on erase messege poped up saying" Are you 100% sure you have .....Do you wish to proceed?" i clicked yes after than another messege poped pop "when erase is complete ....do you wish to proceed?" i clicked yes again and powered my dvd driver switch off and turn back again for 1 sec my pc freezed for while and error messege pop up and every thing messed does any one know how to fix this problem

i guess i dvd fw has been removed completely
now driver does not detects on pc using via card

#2 bornwild

bornwild

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

did you delete the viaraid drivers in windows folder?

#3 dougiegillam

dougiegillam

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Computing,cycling, running
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE(runzun @ Mar 24 2012, 07:41 AM) View Post

Hi i tried flashing my dvd ROM DG-16d2s according to this tutorial () with out using ck3 .I bought via 6421 Sata pci card for this project i did what video told me to do used jungleflasher.ever thing was going well but at one step every thing messed up and now my dvd rom looks like dead .

At jungle flasher MTKflash 32 i clicked lite-on erase messege poped up saying" Are you 100% sure you have .....Do you wish to proceed?" i clicked yes after than another messege poped pop "when erase is complete ....do you wish to proceed?" i clicked yes again and powered my dvd driver switch off and turn back again for 1 sec my pc freezed for while and error messege pop up and every thing messed does any one know how to fix this problem

i guess i dvd fw has been removed completely
now driver does not detects on pc using via card

One sure thing is you never read the jungleflasher guide in the first place or you probably wouldn't be in this dilema, so i strongly suggest you download and read it.

To get your drive working again follow this link.
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=673708

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users