Photo

Is There Any Chance That Microsoft Will Ban..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 DanielH69

DanielH69

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Right, I had a console banned last year for spending shit loads of MS points on Fifa, and I now have another old console, just a 20gb one, that I wouldn't mind getting banned, but I was just wondering, is there any chance whatsoever that Microsoft will ban EVERY console in my house because of me doing it again, or IP banning me or anything? Or will they just ban that one console again? I'm worried they'll ban mine & my little brother's console, but I don't think they would. However, I thought I'd ask all of your opinions first?

tldr: is there any chance of Microsoft banning all the consoles in my house if I spend Microsoft points on someone else's account? I've already had a console banned for it before.

#2 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Please elaborate a few things to me. Is your question, "If I use someones Live account and use there MS points without there permission will MS ban all my consoles in my house?" If this is your question then, Yes. They will ban all consoles in your home and then track your IP address and collaborate with the FBI. The FBI will then trace your exact location and use any Kinect or other audio/video equipment attached to your console to get pictures of you and coordinate a raid within 30minutes of you doing said illegal activities. And they will also tell the person you took the points from your location, social security number, immediate families location.

But if you mean to use points you own from another account that you own and purchased the points to then, No. Why would they? Why would they ban you for spending a lot of your own points that you purchased?

Stealing MS Points is worst than stealing a game from a developer. Anyone that steals points or a Live profile is stealing from someone that didn't have the money to get it in the first place but wanted to have fun and spent what they didn't have. Not trying to be rude but I don't like it and I hope I was wrong and misunderstood your question.

Edited by Antman1, 25 March 2012 - 09:02 PM.

#3 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

You risk a lot more than just banning of all your consoles. You also risk significant legal action as this could be considered identity theft, fraud, petty larceny or grand larceny, or even all of them. It's highly illegal and not something we as a site or community endorse or support.

Microsoft knows who you are and everything you do with your Xbox. Make no mistake about it. I would not put it past them to bring about significant legal action against you, and they would be right in doing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users