• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 judekhanzo

judekhanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

I finally got Evolution X installed on my Xbox and it works fine, yet I just need somebody how to burn emulators and apps I wanna install on the system onto CDs. Anybody wanna help me out? Please and thanks.

#2 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

you can ftp the files to your xbox or of you want to burn cdrs or dvds then have an app called qwix 101 which will convert your files into an xbox iso and then burn to disc with imgburn at a slow burn speed like 3x.

#3 judekhanzo

judekhanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE(xyteam @ Mar 25 2012, 08:28 PM)  

you can ftp the files to your xbox or of you want to burn cdrs or dvds then have an app called qwix 101 which will convert your files into an xbox iso and then burn to disc with imgburn at a slow burn speed like 3x.

I used qwix but the discs I burned with an SNES emulator on it didn't work. Also for some reason I can't FTP into my XBox, even with the walkthroughs I found

Edited by judekhanzo, 26 March 2012 - 01:57 AM.

#4 judekhanzo

judekhanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

Can I just use CDs or do I have to use DVDs? And if I can use CDs can somebody givem e a full tutorial? Like I got a folder called SNES9X X and in it is the information that I wanna put on the system, including an XBE file. Does that file need to go in a specific folder before being burned to work?

#5 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

some xboxes cannot read cdrs so i would suggest using dvdrs,you just have all the files in one folder with the default.xbe in the root of the folder.
what snes emu are you using?
if you are using zsnexbox then i would suggets using snes9xbox as that plays off dvd,zsnexbox will not play off a dvdr.
you have to create a save folder in your xbox hdd to get zsnexbox to play off dvdr.
also if you are copying files to your xbox hdd using discs then might i suggest you try a xbox app called dvd2xbox as it is the best for copying files from disc.

#6 judekhanzo

judekhanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE(xyteam @ Mar 26 2012, 08:44 AM)  

some xboxes cannot read cdrs so i would suggest using dvdrs,you just have all the files in one folder with the default.xbe in the root of the folder.
what snes emu are you using?
if you are using zsnexbox then i would suggets using snes9xbox as that plays off dvd,zsnexbox will not play off a dvdr.
you have to create a save folder in your xbox hdd to get zsnexbox to play off dvdr.
also if you are copying files to your xbox hdd using discs then might i suggest you try a xbox app called dvd2xbox as it is the best for copying files from disc.

I'll go pick up some from the store later.

Will the emulators and roms automtically save to my HDD or do I need that program you mentioned to install them?

#7 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

if you have the unleashx or xbmc dashboard the you want need that app as both of those dashboards come with file managers.which let you copy files to your hdd.

#8 judekhanzo

judekhanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE(xyteam @ Mar 26 2012, 06:59 PM)  

if you have the unleashx or xbmc dashboard the you want need that app as both of those dashboards come with file managers.which let you copy files to your hdd.

Okay, I got it working, thanks.

One more thing, if I take out the hard drive and put in a bigger one I buy from a computer parts store do I need to redo everything, or will it just work right away?

#9 Movax

Movax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE(judekhanzo @ Mar 26 2012, 07:23 PM)  

will it just work right away?

blink.gif uhh.gif

No.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users